7. Showtime

Vikks POV:

I walked into the house with Simon and the second the door opened we were greeted with a screaming man running straight towards us. "SIMON!" He yelled and picked up the tall figure that i had hid behind when this guy ran towards us. "Hello JJ" said Simon in the most monotone voice ever, which was then followed by ridiculous amounts of laughter. After they started to calm down i was spotted by this JJ guy. "Ah Simon, who might this fine specimen be? And Simon replied with "Number 1 this is Vikk and we are recording a q and a today and number 2 your name is Jide not Weller so shut up with the specimen crap".

After a short conversation with JJ me and Simon went up the many stairs to his room. It was a nice room but that didnt matter as i probably wasn't going to be in here much anyway. Think of something to say Vikk... get rid of the awkwardness... BINGO! "I like your set up, it's very easy to operate" ok now just reply so we can get into a conversation. "I know, i spent so long on it but it was worth it. Plus it needs to be easy to operate because i'm a clumsy bugger so i break like everything". That made me laugh which made Simon giggle and i noticed something for the first time. HE HAS FREAKING DIMPLES LORD SAVE ME. HOW DOES ONE BE SO HOT AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME? Why are all the best guys straight?

Anyway we got into the q and a and it was just basic questions really. It was all "Are you going to Insomnia?" and "What do you earn?" All that crap. Until one question came along which said "who is the most attractive person you have seen recently?" And i immediately felt myself blush and look away. Im still blushing when Simon asks me and to be honest i didnt even hear his answer, so I just said that it was some "fit" girl at the shops.

Afterwards i thank Simon for having me and head for the door but he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "If your not busy you could stay for dinner?"

It thought for a moment and the decided to go with my gut feeling.

"I'd like that"