16. Step one

Vikks POV:

Me and Simon have been talking for a while now and we have decided that it is time to tell the fans about us. The problem is that neither of our fans know that we are gay so to tell them we are together is a lot to take in. So we decided to make coming out videos first.

We have thought about this carefully to ensure nobody finds out. So the first thing to do is to upload the videos at least a month apart. We both have the patience. The reason for this is because if me and Simon meet and then a week later are both putting up coming put videos at the same time then somebody is gonna clock whats going on.

So we do rock paper scissors to see who posts the video first, Simon wins... looks like im heading into the deep end.

I set up all my recording equipment, adjust the light so i dont look too bright or too dark, test my sound on my microphone and im good too go.

I can feel myself shaking as i start recording, finding it difficult to even face the camera. I reach over and stop the recording.

"Ok Vikk, Deep breaths. Think of something calming, think of Simon"

The whole reason im doing this is for Simon, I love him to pieces and if i do this then our love doesnt have to be a secret anymore. I look directly at the camera and collect what courage i have left.

"Hey guys its me Vikkstar123 and as you can tell by the title, we need to talk. Now as many of you know i have moved to London and im settling down nicely. Ive met some friends, i live in a nice neighbourhood, Youtube is going well... Fuck sake im procrastinating. Ok i got this. I love every single one of you guys, without you my career would be nothing so if i lose any of you after i say this then number one thank you for the help you gave me and number two fuck you. Guys... I'm gay." I feel myself start to tear up. "I've been wanting to tell you all for so long but i just couldnt find the right moment. But now is perfect and all will be revealed soon enough so just, dont hate me. I'll see you all tommorow, thanks and goodbye"

A huge sigh of relief releases from my body as i sit back in my chair after stopping the recording. Im not gonna bother editing it, i just wanna upload it before i change my mind. I click upload and instantly leave the room.

I go into my living room and flop onto the sofa before taking out my phone and calling Simon.

"Hello"

"Hey Simon"

"Hey Vikk, you alright? You sound sad"

"Yeah im fine, just a bit emotional"

"Why what happened?"

"I did the video, its uploading now"

"Did you actually? I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks"

"You want me to come over? Give you some comfort?"

"The door is open"

"See you in a minute"

I start crying without wanting too. Im not even sad, in fact im happy i managed to do the video. Im just feeling emotional.

I hear the door open and then close again as Simon comes in and crouches by my head as i lay on the sofa still. Im still crying at this point but i still feel Simon softly kiss my cheek. I sit up and Simon sits down where my head was. He holds out his arms and i accept the hug, burying he head in his chest, still crying. He begins to rub my back with one hand and the back of my head with the other. Eventually i calm down but remain in Simons embrace. He slowly rocks us both backwards and forwards for a while before he kisses my cheek again and whispers "i love you" in my ears. To which i respond by looking up and kissing him on the lips.

So there is the first Vikks POV part, next one out tommorow or much later tonight depending on if i stay awake long enough. When i get back to Simons POV should i skip the month and go straight to his video or should there be a couple chapters in between? Your choice. Anyway thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA