6. Small But Cute

Simons POV:

I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. For some reason i was nervous. "Simon you have over 3 million subscribers on youtube that you embarass yourself in front of every single day, why are you nervous to meet someone who does the same?" I mutter underneath my breath.

Suddenly the door opens and there is a rather small figure staring directly at my chest, "Sidemen XIX huh?" He asks me as he makes eye contact. "Black shirt huh?" I ask back "what's the occasion?"

Now i ask myself a question...

Do I?
Don't I?
Do I?
Don't I?
Do I?
Don't I?
I do...

I reach down and undo his top button, he starts to reach and object but stops himself and allows me to continue. "No need to be formal now is there Vikk?" He laughs slightly and simply replies with "I guess not".

We go outside and get in my car (which will of course remain a secret until i do a car video) and begin to head to the house. When we arrive i can see his eyes are immediately drawn to JJ'S Lambourghini, "Is that your's?" He asks. "I wish, but sadly it is not" i reply.
"So where is your car?"
"Are you for real?"
"Yeah"
"Your sitting in it you speng"
"Oh right"
He gets flustered after that and tries to hide it in his shirt. He's cute, i wanna keep him. His future girlfriend is a very lucky person.

Right... that took slightly longer than 10 minutes, my apologies. I have some questions to ask you guys by the way but i will ask them in the fourth update. Bye guys, see you again in a minute