2. Taking A Walk

Simons POV:

I had just finished editing a pack and play with my mum (fangbanger) and decided i needed to get out of the house and get some exercise, after all all I had done for the past week or so is lounge around doing nothing and watching netflix.

After about 5 minutes of contemplating where to go i decided just to walk around the block for a while. I had been walking for about 15 minutes when i saw a guy down the road holding a camera, maybe another youtuber? Or a viner? I dont know. Either way i decided to turn around and head home as i didnt want to interrupt his recording.

On the walk home i was trying to think if i recognised him at all from any collabs or on my recommended, but nothing sprung to mind. What did however was that while i didnt get a proper look, from afar he looked kinda cute. But i dont even know his name and he's probably straight and many other factors... being gay can be so frustrating sometimes i swear to god.

I've been so caught up in my thoughts that I've arrived back home. I open the door to hear a huge racket from upstairs. "COME ON MAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?." There is no doubt in my mind at this point that we have been blessed with jide's presence. I figure that since he's moved out now I may aswell seize this chance and do a q and a or something, I dont know. Maybe he has some ideas.

Hey guys. Sorry the uploads kinda late, i needed to start figuring out some stuff. SO! I will be uploading every 2 days, if i get into a flow and start writing systematically it may become daily, i dont know. However if you feel you cant wait that day gap then i recommend you check out TamiiiJ17, she is an amazing writer and extremely consistent, i seriously recommend reading some of her stuff. Anyway thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA!