23. A Night To Remember

Vikks POV:

Tonight was the night that me and Simon finally see the Northern Lights. We've been so excited and now its happening. Simon has been so good to me over the past couple weeks. I mean even today he sorted out pretty much our entire room while i slept off my jetlag, which im sure he has aswell. And even now that im awake, he's not sleeping himself, he's made each of us a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and we are cuddled up on the sofa under a blanket talking about what we're going to do while we're here.

After we have finished talking its around 10:00. Just 2 hours left. Half way through talking we ordered a pepperoni pizza to share and Simon has got up to collect it. So meanwhile i think of things to do to pass the time, amd i think i have an idea...

Simon gets back and before eating himself he holds up a slice for me to bite, i told you he thinks of me constantly. On my third or fourth slice i "accidentaly" drop crumbs onto Simons lap.

"Oh sorry Simon lemme get that" i say as i proceed to run my hands over his lap to get rid of the crumbs.

He lets out a small wimper and looks at me straight in the eye before placing and entire pizza slice on my lap.

"So thats how you wanna play?"

My idea worked, this should keep us both amused for a while.

After our endevours its 11:57

"Vikk! Dont move anywhere, its about to start"

"After the last hour or 2 i dont physically think i can move Simon"

We are huddled up in our bed, we made a fort out of pillows and we are inside it huggingand occasionally kissing. But we made sure we had enough space to still see out the dome.
Simon held me closer as we waited, and after a couple minutes, it began. The mixtures of green and hints of blue were just beautiful. I was mesmerised by the hypnotic effects of such an amazing sight, and i could tell Simon was as well.

We remained in our trance for a good 10 minutes before i felt simons arms slink around my waist and pull me next to him.

"Vikk?"

"Yeah"

"Theres something i wanted to ask you"

"Sure, go ahead"

"Well... we've been spending a lot of time together right?"

"Yeah..."

"And i was just kind of wondering if, erm, you know, err"

"What is it?"

"Maybe you wanted to move in with me?"

The thought rushed through my mind. Every night with him, being able to come home everyday to him, more time with him. I cant think of anything bad. Simons snaps me out of my thoughts by saying something.

"I mean its fine if you dont i was just-"

"No, i do want to, my answer is yes"

"Really?"

I nodded my head as a huge grin appeared on both our faces, he leaned in and kissed me before standing up and jumping around like the big cutie he is.

"YAY! OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED, WE'RE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER VIKK"

"Well done Simon" i said giving him a slow clap, but he didnt care...

So guys. Thank you all for reading. I know its kinda short and bad but im tryna get back into the swing of the whole writing business. Remember if you have any ideas or requests then lemme know in the comments, i will definitely take them into consideration. Anyway thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA!