26. Skin on skin (smut)

Simons POV:

"We got time" I heard Vikk say and I felt a smile creep its way onto my face. I leant in and kissed him, he was still fiddling with the elastic around the top of my underwear. I began to feel all around his body, feeling his shape and the slow movements of his chest as he breathed in between kissing. I began to trace my hands down his back until I got to his ass. I proceeded to grip it tighter, earning a small moan from him, I took this opportunity to deepen the kiss.

He began to push me back towards our bed, I started rubbing him through his boxer shorts as we slowly walked backwards. Eventually we both fell back onto the bed, I moved my hands up to vikks waist as he straddled me, grinding on me as he did so.

I could feel myself begin to get hard, Vikk could clearly feel me getting hard too as he began to slow his grinding.

"Viiiiikkkkk" I whined, he chuckled slightly before leaning forward and kissing me again, at this point our chests were touching. After kissing for a while he began to plant small kisses from the top of my chest all the way down to my waist, before slowly pulling down my underwear. My now rock hard dick sprung upwards, slightly hitting him on the chin as it did so. We both laughed for a second before he began to lick up and down the shaft of my penis. With no warning he suddenly wrapped his mouth around me, taking me whole. I felt kind of bad because the sudden movement caused my to buck my hips and I heard Vikk gag slightly, but it turned me on so much that the guilt quickly went away.

Vikk continued to suck, moaning every now and then. The vibrations from his moan were causing me to near my breaking point. So I gently pulled his head off of me and gestured to kiss again. I then flipped us over so I was on top of him and effectively ripped off his underwear. With no hesitation I grabbed his dick and deepthroated him, I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel, so I placed my hand at the base of his dick, twisting it side to side as I bobbed up and down.

"Fuck Simon I'm gonna..." he began to moan. As he did I stopped and began to kiss his inner thighs around his crotch.

"Simon babe please"

I smirked at him and got off the bed, made my way to the end of the bed and pulled him by his waist so I was standing in between his legs, I lifted his legs up so that they were resting on my shoulders. He clearly knew what my intentions were as he began to re-position himself, spreading his legs as he did.

I leant over and kissed him again, as he had done to me earlier, as I was doing this I started aligning my dick with his hole, rubbing my tip around that general area to tease him. I slowly began to push in until just the tip was in, from there onwards I slammed everything into Vikk in one quick motion.

"OH FUCK" Vikk moaned as I began to slide in and out of him. I was going hard and fast from the beginning. I held his hands together above his head with one hand and started jerking him off with the other, I was slamming into him so hard that he was beginning to move backwards and forwards on the bed.

I let go of both his dick and his hands, I placed my hands underneath him and picked him up. I carried him over to a wall and pushed him up against it, all without pulling out once, from there I began to thrust again, pushing him up the wall and letting him drop back down onto my dick.

"Simon I'm close"

"Me too babe, me too

I let his feet touch the ground before spinning him around so his chest was towards the wall, I began to thrust into him again, harder and faster than before. The sound of skin on skin echoing in the room. We both began to moan loudly until both of us finished at the same time, him all up the wall and me inside of him.

We both flopped onto the bed, panting like hell, I glanced up at the wall and the new "decoration" it had received.

"That's gonna be a bitch to clean" I said, earning a laugh from Vikk.