12. Talking To Josh

Simons POV:

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around Vikk. I didnt know if he was awake or not so i didnt move about to much. Just in case he was awake and also not moving around i decided to plant a few light kisses in his neck and sure enough he spun around to face me. "Morning cutie" i whisper and he just kind of grunts and closes his eyes again. I giggle a little bit and whisper again "can i borrow your shower please?".

"Only if i can join you"

I lean in and kiss him.

"But i thought that was the closest i could get? He summons up what little energy he has right now and sticks up his middle finger. I laugh before getting up and heading for the bathroom.

After a quick shower i go back into Vikks room where he is still in bed.

"Vikk i gotta get changed"

"Ok"

"Can you turn around?"

"Nope"

"I turned around for you"

"When you thought we were both straight and we weren't together"

"Yeah but..."

"Of course im gonna turn around you dipshit"

He turns around as i get changed, or at least cover my manhood.

"Alright ive got boxers on now so you can turn back around"

He turns around and we talk for a while before i decide hes gotta get out of bed.

"Alright Vikk, get up"

"What? No"

"Get up or i will force you up"

"How you gonna do that?"

I walk over to him and pick him up bridal style and start walking to the kitchen.

"NAH SIMON PUT ME DOWN YOU DICK"

"But your up now"

"FUCK YOU"

I burst out with laughter and put Vikk down on the table in the kitchen. Where he proceeds to lay and not move.

"I dont mind eating you for breakfast" i say giving a little wink before giggling.

"Be my guest" says Vikk

I hover over him and kiss him quickly

"But for now thats the closest you get"

I make breakfast before letting Vikk know i gotta go cause Josh will be worrying. I head home and open the front door.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" I hear Josh yell

"HELLO TO YOU TOO" I yell back

"I got back from Freya's this morning and you weren't here. Ive been worried as hell"

"Yeah sorry about that, i wasnt planning to but i ended up staying the night at Vikks."

"Go on Simon"

"Shut up"

"Did he suspect that you like him"

"I imagine so considering i asked him out"

"NO WAY"

"Yes way"

"What'd he say"

"He said yes"

"Nice one Simon, fans will be upset though"

"Why?"

"Cause that means EMON ain't real"

"Oh shit yeah... oh well"

We proceeded to talk about me and Vikk and about what we did yesterday and this morning etc... Until eventually we heard keys in the door and then a screaming JJ.

We gave each other that look as JJ cam storming in shouting about random crap that nobody understood.

"Hello JJ"

"YO SIMON. WASS GOOD MY N****"

"Well im in a relationship if that counts"

"Fuck off. Who is it?"

"You remember that guy who came round to record, the really shy one?"

"Yeah"

"Thats who im in a relationship with"

"I KNEW IT, HARRY OWES ME A FIVER"

"You guys bet about me?"

"Yeah"

"And you bet that i would go out with him?"

"Yeah"

"Smart move"

"I know"

Ok this is it for the updates tonight cause i need sleep. Anyway i hope you all enjoyed. Thats all for today, thank you guys for reading and SEE YA