Chapter 5

A month later

"What is it this week?" I ask Ashton. "TOAST!!!" He tells excitedly and places a plate of toast in front of me. I have been better about eating foods. I stop resisting. I grab the piece of toast and take a bite. "So you may hate it but you need to go back to school." Ashton says to me. I groan and take another bite. "Would you like to take online classes or go to real school?" He asks me and I hold up my pointer finger so show one minute. I swallow and say "online so it doesn't interfere with your tour an stuff." He nods and smiles. I finish of my toast and grab my phone. "Come on we are going SHOPPING!" Ashton say in a girly voice and grabs my hand. I giggle and pull on my flats. He pushes me into the passenger seat and climbs into the drivers seat. He starts the car and makes his way to the mall.

He stops the car and drags me into the mall. We enter Spencer's. We look at all the graphic tees and SnapBacks. I grab a "I am groot" shirt and a batman SnapBack. "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Ashton asks me as we reach the register. I nod and hand the lady the items. I pull out my wallet and am about to pull out my money but Ashton swipes his card before I can say anything. "ASHTON!" I yell and give him my money. "I don't want this. I have enough already." He says and hands it back to me. "No take it. I could've payed you know." I tell him and shove the money into his pocket. "But I wanted to buy it for you so there." He ended the conversation and put the money in my hands once again. I huff and grab the bag. We walk out of the mall and am immediately swarmed by fans and pop. Ashton grabs my hand but I am pulled away from him. I am pushed farther and farther away from him. I feel my breath shorten and my vision goes black.

"Hello?" I ask the darkness. No answer. I look around trying to see anything. Nothing. "Ashton? Michael? Guys?" I ask the darkness again after hearing a little bit of mumbling. The mumbling stops and I listen again for anymore noise. Nothing. I try to open my eyes but they are glued shut. "Please help." I say desperate to get out of the darkness. "When does this whole thing end?" That I the only clear thing I hear. I hear a door open and close. After a few minutes I can open my eyes. I am blinded by a bright white light. I blink and my eyes adjust to the light. I am once again siting in a hospital room. This time I am alone. I blink back tear threatening to pour out after remembering what one of the guys said. I look around and spot a window. I carefully climb out of the bed an look out. 1st floor perfect. I pull all of the wires and other objects attached to me. I grab clothes on a chair and quickly change. I open the window and climb out. I close it and run.