Chapter 15

"Mrs. Irwin I would like you to please come up and tell us a little bit of what happened during the time you spent at Mr. and Mrs. Haver." The judge tells me and I nod. I stand up out of my seat and walk to the front. I take a deep breath and find Ashton. He nods at me and I start to talk. "There was a lot that went on during those 2 years. I was not aloud any electronic of any kind to call for help and i was locked in my room everyday. I was only given food everyother day and a waterbottle every 3 days. At one point they didn't give me food for up to a week and a half and sometimes if I got little food durning the times that I did I would have to sneek downstairs when they left my door unlocked and were passed out on the couch after drinking. I was abused daliy. I was also forced into drug once." I finish and the judge stares at me horrified. The judge shakes himself out of his shock and says "Mrs. Irwin how long would you like them be be in prison for?" I look at my old adopted parents and lock eyes with them both. "as long as possible." I tell the judge and he nods. I sit back in my seat and wait for 30 painful long minutes. The judge then comes back out and starts to talk "ok Mr. and Mrs. Haver will recive 7 years for starvation and dehydration, 10 years for abuse, and 3 years for drug use. That equals 20 years of inprisonment." The judge leaves and I smile knowing that I am safe. I run over to Ashton and hug him.

After the trial Ashton and I go back to his hotel and tell Michael the good news. We stayed up and watched a few movies before Ashton went to bed. The second that Michael and I heard his door close Michael attacks me. He gently grabs my face and kisses me. "I still love you too." He tells me refering to the DM I sent to him a week ago. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He lays me down and holds his body weight above me. I pull his head down to meet my lips. I smile aganst the kiss and sigh. He pulls away and starts kissing my neck. He stops and looks at me. "I missed you so much Avery." he tells me and moves off of me. he picks me up and lays down. he pulls me ontop of him and I lay my head down on his chest. "we are going to have to tell Ashton. You know that right?" he tells me and I sigh. "Yeah but can't we keep it a secret for now?" I tell him and I feel him chuckle under me and says "Of couse baby." I smile and close my eyes.

"Avery. Time to get up." I hear someone say to me and shake me awake. "whaaaat" I groan and turn over. I open my eyes and see Michaels shirt under me. I look up and see Ashton. I jump up and off of Michael. "whats wrong?" Ashton asks me. I think of a cover up quick and say "Uh I thought that there was a spider on me." Ashton nods and says under his breath "I think that was Mikeys hair." I give a small smile and say "why did you wake me up anyway?" Ashton starts to wake Michael up and says "We have our filght back to Japan in 3 hours and we still nee to pack." I nod and walk into the kitchen and grab one of the waffles we had made the night before and walk over to my room to get changed. I grab my backpack that is filled with clothes that Ashton bought for me a few days ago before he was my legal guardian. I pull out a teal top that says pink along with white shorts, a teal bow to put in my hair, and white vans. I change and do my hair. I put the bow in and walk out of my room. I hear someone whistle and I turn and see Michael. I smirk and walk over to him. I give him a kiss on the cheek and move my lips down his neck. I kiss him once on the lips before I gently push him away. "Hey no fair you teased me." He whines and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and shrug my shoulders. A few minutes later Ashton walks out of his room and we all make our way out of the hotel with our bags.

After the plane ride we were all exhausted. When we reached Japan Calum an Luke both attacked me in hugs. I laugh as I playfully push them away. We all make our way back to where they were staying talking and laughing. Things I haven't done in a very long time. Since it was late here in Japan we all went to our separate rooms. Me and Ashton shared a room while the other 3 shared a room. I am about fall asleep when Ashton speaks up. "I know about you and Michael." I gulp suddenly very awake. "I'm going to text Michael to come over now so we can talk about this." I nod and watch as he send a message to Michael. A few minutes later a sleepy but also awake Michael knocks on our door. I sit down on the couch and Michael sits next to me. Ashton sit across from us and I lean my head on Michaels shoulder. "Michael I know that you already care for her but are you going to love her and take care of her every need as much to your ability?" Ashton asks Michael and he nods. Ashton then turns to me and before he can say anything I nod. "I trust him." I tell Ashton and he nods. He then stands up and says "good night." Before we can say anything he walks out the door. Michael picks me up and carries me over to the single bed. "That went a lot differently then I imagined it to." He tells me and hovers over me. I nod getting lost in his green eyes. He leans down and kisses me softly on the lips before laying down next to me. He pulls me to him and I lay my head on his chest. "I love you Michael." I say before drifting off to sleep.