Chapter 18

Averys pov

I wake up and feel a strong arm around me. I rub my eyes and suddenly feel the bus jump under me.  I turn around under the arm around me and smile when it's Michael. I slowly start to get up starting to feel hungry. "Noooo stay with me." Michael whines and pulls me back down and closer to him. He tucks his head into my neck and I laugh. "Babe I'm hungry though." I say and his head shoots up. He smile and says "I like it when you call me babe." He reaches behind him and grabs his phone. He does something on it and sets it back down. Some then pulls back the curtain separating us from everyone else in the bus. My arm goes up to my face trying to block out the blinding light. "2 pop tarts for the mr. and mrs. Clifford." Luke says and and hands Michael the pop tarts. "HEY NOT YET!" Ashton I'm guessing yells at him. I laugh and close the curtain again. I rub my eyes again trying to make to black dots leave my vision. Michael laughs and sits up. He pulls me up with him also sitting me up. "For mrs. Clifford." Michael says handing my my pop tarts. "HEY I SAID NOT YET!" Ashton yells again and I giggle. "Yet." Michael say and I smile. I open my pack of pop tarts and take a bite out of it. I finish and start to get up again since I'm thirsty now. Michael grabs me again and pulls out his phone. "What do you want?" He asks me and I tell him a glass of water. He turns off his phone and Calum come this time with a cup of water for me. "For mrs. Clifford." He says and walks away. "I give up." I hear Ashton say and I snort into my water. I drink about half of it and hand it to Michael. "What am going to do with this?" He asks me and I point to the small shelf where his phone is. He rolls his eyes before setting the cup down. I lay down and close my eyes again. I hear the curtain close again and Michael moving around. I open my eyes and see Michael above me again. I smile at him and he smiles back. "I love you." He says and without thinking I say "I love you too." He smiles and me and kisses me gently. I kiss back and he pulls away. He lays back down before pulling me onto him.