Chapter 9

The next day

I leave the hair place happy with how my hair looks and hop on a bus back to Ashton's.  I walk into the house and see Blake watching TV. "Hi babe." I say and warp my arms around his neck. I lean down and kiss him. He kisses me back and then smiles. "Hey where were you?" He asks me. "Hair salon." I tell him and walk up stairs to really start getting ready for tonight. I do a little make up and pull my dress on. I smile as adjust me hair. "Avery you ready?" Ashton calls up the stairs to me. "Yeah." I call back down as grab my clutch and shoes. I run down and pull my stilettos on. "Alright I'm ready." I say and walk over to where Ashton was waiting. "I'm starting to regret letting you get those shoes." Ashton says looking at me almost eye to eye. I smirk and give Blake a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out the front door. Ashton helps me into his car and gets in the driver seat himself. I start to get butterflies in my stomach from nerves.

After about 20 minutes we get to a fancy restaurant. We walk in and Ashton tells the lady that we are with Anne Irwin (his mom) the waiter walks us through the restaurant. I adjust my dress just before we come into view. "Hi mum." Ashton says as his mom sees him. "Oh Ashton darling! How are you?" She asks him worriedly. "I'm good mum. How are you?" He asks back and I stand there behind him awkwardly. "I'm good. Oh an this must be my lovely new granddaughter!" She shouts finally noticing me. She pulls me in the a tight hug. "Now what's you name love?" She asks me. "Avery." I say somehow not stuttering. "Oh Avery what a beautiful name. Now you can call me Nana." She pulls me into another hug. She leads me over to the table and sits me down next to Ashton and her. "Avery this is Lauren and Harry my siblings." Ashton tells me and I wave at them. The girl I'm guessing is Lauren moves Ashton out of his chair. "Hi I'm Lauren." She says and holds out her hand. I shake her hand and say "hi I'm Avery." I smile at her and she returns it.

1 hour and lots of talking later, Ashton and I go back to his house. "Did you like them?" Ashton asks me worried. "Do they like me, that is the question." I tell him and he smiles. "Avery they love you!" He exclaims. The rest of the way is silent. I pull out my phone from my bag and look at the shining screen. Hey can you stay over tonight? -Blake "hey Ashton can I stay over at Blake's tonight?" I ask him before I respond. He nods and I text Blake back, yeah.

Well guys short chapter I know but it was going to be long...

But I kinda, sorta forgot where I was going with this chapter. 🤗