Chapter 7

"Can you come back?" Ashton asks me and I nod. "Yeah." I say realizing that he can't see me. "Yes I'll come back." I tell him again and I feel a few happy tears run down my face. I hang up and find Blake. I hand him back his phone. "Do you want me to drive you back?" He asks me and I nod. "Ok let's go." He says and leads me out of the house and around the back. He unlocks a rusted red truck and I climb in. He starts it and drives away from the house.

30 minutes later

He stops in front of the mall that me and Ashton were at earlier. "Thank you." I tell him and am about to get out when he touches my arm gently and says "Avery can I tell you something?" I turn to face him and nod. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and pull away smiling. He hands me a piece of paper and I see his number on it. I smile and kiss him once more before jumping out of his truck. I watch him leave them walk up to the mall and walk into Spencer's. I look around and see the back of Ashton's head. He is looking at some snapbacks. I walk quietly to him and wrap my arms around his torso. He turns around in me lose hug and looks down at me. "AVERY!!!" He yells and picks me up. He hugs me tight and I hug back. "Why do you run?" He asks me sadly. "I heard you say when does this parenting thing end." I say and nuzzle my head into his neck. "No it wasn't about you it was just the drama and I was worried about with fans and stuff. Ok?" He tells and I nod. He sets me down and holds out his hand. I take it and follow him out. We are about to walk outside but Ashton sees some pops waiting. He pulls me into a store an asks for hats and sunglasses. We each grab one and pay. We pull them on and calmly walk outside. No one notices us except one. "It's them!" They shout and point us out. I mentally curse that person and we run to Ashton's car. The pops are close behind us when we get in. Ashton steps on the gas and drives out onto a road. "I'm sorry for running." I say and buckle up. "No it's fine you just got the wrong idea that's all. And all that matters is that you are ok." He says and pulls into the highway. "Oh by the way we are going to Australia in a week. Them you get to meet my family." He says and I instantly get nervous. He must have seen me get really nervous because he grabs my hand and rubs circles on it (in a fatherly way) and says "it will e ok. They'll love you." I smile and nod. I frown remembering Blake. "What's wrong?" Ashton asks me an j shake my head saying "the guy that took care of me last night well we kinda of kissed before I found you. He was my age." I say after sing his shocked face. "Oh so now you are saying that you like him?" He asks me raising his eyebrows. I nod and bite my lip to try but failed to hide my smile. I pull out my phone after feeling it buzz in my pocket.
5sos updates:
Ashton Irwin seen with a girl? *picture*
"Great looks like people are finding out." I say and show him the picture attached. He sighs and says "we try to keep it a secret for as long as possible and then when we start our tour next year we can introduce you to everyone on stage ok?" I nod. 2 months until everyone knows about me. 2 months until I get hate.