Chapter 20

After our shower I got out and pulled on a black shirt along with my flowery crop top and ring. I put my hair up in a braid and add some make up. I walk out of the bathroom and sit down on the couch. "Nope no no no." Michael says walking out from the back. "What?" I ask him confused. "We are going out." He tells me and I groan. "Come on." He tells me again and I push myself off the couch. I pull on my teal wedges an stand up. "Ready?" Michael asks me and I nod and walk over to him. I smirk when I stand next to him. Usually I am only up to his chest but now we are just about eye to eye. He sighs at my new height and walks out of the bus. I follow him out and see him waiting for me outside. "Where are we going?" I ask him and he shrugs. He holds my hand and we walk around the city. We walk into a small café and take a seat. "I'll be right back babe." He says and goes to use the restroom. I pull out my phone and like a few tweets before i hear someone speak to me. "Why are you all alone pretty lady?" A man asks me. I look up and say "my boyfriend will be back in a minute." I look back down at my phone ending the conversation. I see him sit down in the corner of my eye in Michaels seat. "Please leave he will be back in a second." I tell him without looking up. He wraps his arm around my waist and turn and slap him. He sits there shock before his face turns angry. I grab Michael and I coffee before walking off to find a new table. The man gets up and follows me. Just as I'm about to sit down I feel him slap my butt. The man sits down at the table I was going to sit at and smirks at me. Michael comes up behind me and wraps his arm around me. "We are leaving now." I say glaring at the man. Michael nods and leads me out of the café. Before the door closes behind us as we leave I turn around and flip off the man and mouth "fuck you".