Chapter 10

"Ok bye ash." I tell him and give him a quick hug. "Do you want me to drive you?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No it's not far I'll be fine. Bye." I say and leave. I take a breath of the crisp cold air. I make a few twist and turns before I am faced with Blake's house. I ring The doorbells and wait for him to answer. "Hey babe." Blake say o me as he opens the door. "Hey." I say and set my bag on the couch. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck and turns me around. He moves his lips to mine and forces his tongue into my mouth. He moves his hand around to my stomach. He moves his hand up my stomach and onto my boob. I move away. "Stop Blake." I tell him and look at him in the eyes. He move toward me and shoves me against the wall. He kisses me once again and picks me up. He tightens his grip so I can't escape. He carries me to what I am guessing is his room. He throws me on the bed and locks the his door. May not keep me in but it will slow me down. I jump out of the bed and try the window. Locked. I turn around and run right into Blake. He grabs me once again and puts me on the bed. He straddles me keeping me trapped under him. He reaches over to his nightstand. He pulls out some rope and ties me to the bed. I lay there arm above me and legs spread out. "Blake please don't." I cry as he cuts off my shirt with a knife. He massages my stomach and puts his disgusting lips to my neck. He leaves a trail of hickies down my neck leading to my bra. He pulls away and cuts off my bra also. He attaches his lips to my boob and slowly starts to pull off my pants. "Blake stop." I cry again tears running down my face. He pulls away thankfully. But he doesn't stop he rips off my pants and underwear. I am left fully naked. He pulls off all his clothes and checks me out. He climbs back onto me and massages my stomach again. He move lower and lower till he traces my opening. "Blake." I plead tears still streaming down my face. He starts fingering me and slowly adds another finger. I scream out in pain and beg him to stop scared to see what happens next. He finally stops and unties me. "That was to show you what's will happen if you disagree or disobey me again." He wishers into my ear as I sit up. I shiver and run out his door. I pull on my clothes from my bag and am about to walk out his front door. He grabs me arm and I twist out of his grip. "Tell anyone and I will kill you and your beloved 5sos." He tells me and I run out of his home. I don't know where I am going until I stop I front of Michaels.

Michaels pov

I wake up and rub my eyes. I heard he doorbell ringing like crazy. I sleepily Stand up and walk to the door. I open the door and am shocked to see Avery standing there a sobbing mess. "A...A...Avery?" I ask her in between yawns. She walks up to me and wraps her small arms around me. She nuzzles her beautiful face into my chest. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I carry her up to my room and lay her down on the bed. She Let's go of me and I lay down next to her. "Avery what happened?" I ask her and pull her close to me. She shakes her head and falls asleep. I grab my phone next to me and pull up Ashton's name. Where's Avery? I text him. After a few minutes of silence my phone buzzes. Blake's. I knew something wasn't right. I think and fall asleep myself.

So Michaels suspicious...
Tell me what you think is going to happen.