Getting ready

"Thanks Iko, you are a great help" cinder said, after she had dropped off Kai on the border of the town. "I hope our paths will cross soon." "I hope that too" "look here, cinder. I care about you. So, don't be afraid to approach me, if a problem arises." He had said, smiling at her. "Thanks, I'll remember that." She said, and gave him a parting hug. "How will you go?" "I had already commed Torrin, and he has arranged a private car for picking me up" she nodded. "And remember, the ball." He had reminded her while getting into the car. All of the others had already gone to their respective homes, and bringing Kai was a tough job. "Thanks. " she said to Thorne. "anytime, Cinder. I have a feeling that I might see you very often, from now on." Thorne said, winking. "Bye". "Now," said Iko, fixing her hands on her hips, "all details, now." So cinder told her from where she first saw the rampion, till where she had left Kai. "Squee!! I know you would like him!!" Iko said, jumping up and down. "So that's why you guys kissed!" "Iko, that's enough. We had already decided to forget that issue, so don't build castles in the air" "aww, come on Cinder. I know you love him, rather than just being friends."
"Iko, just drop the subject. I'm really tired."
"Madam, the party is barely a day away!"
"Huh? The party...... Oh yea...."
"What?" "Do I have to go?"
"Seriously, cinder?" "Of course!!"
"Uh, fine. I really need some sleep now, please"
"You are not sleeping now, cinder. You have to get ready! Accessories, makeup, shoes, etc."
"Oh, man. Not now, please."
But Iko didn't show her mercy. She dragged her by force, and took her to lé souvenir, the largest shopping store in that town. "Wow" cinder exclaimed. It looked like the royal palace. "How am I going to pay for the items, Iko? This place looks damn expensive"
"I'll pay for you" cinder turned around in surprise. "Huh? You..."
"I said I'll pay. Just pick up the things." But before she could say anything, Iko had already selected everything. "Iko!" She hissed. "It's not Manners, so put them down, and we're leaving."
"Oh, but he had already debited the cash, so it's no use"
"Just take them home, cinder. Consider it as a gift for the ride." Kai had said, smiling. "Oh, and look at it before buying. It may have some flaws." She rolled her eyes. As if  this shop will sell things with flaws. Cinder looked at the things. The ball gown was gorgeous, a royal white - blue colour, with perfectly cut flaps and beautiful designs adorning it.     

           "It was Kai's choice" Iko had admitted, as she was seeing

           "It was Kai's choice" Iko had admitted, as she was seeing. "It is the most beautiful and the most costliest dress in this shop" "I..I can't let you do this..." She stammered. It was way too beautiful to belong to an ordinary girl. (Well, at least to us;) ) "stop this" He said firmly, while taking her hand in his. "You deserve this as much as any girl does. So please wear this to the party." Cinder sighed. "Fine." She looked at the other articles. The necklace he had selected was the ultimate. It was pure diamond, with a beautiful blue stone fixed at its middle.

The earrings came with it

The earrings came with it. Iko had Also chosen the glass slippers.

                                                                                            "Oh, Kai

                                                                                            "Oh, Kai. You're so kind" she said, as she felt tears pricking in her  eyes. Kai must have noticed it, as he had hugged her, and held her, till she had felt better. "Thanks" she said. "I needed that"  "come on, let's get going." Cinder said, as she thanked Kai. But before she had taken a few steps, she froze in her tracks. Two figures were running towards them, towards her.  "Hey guys, we...." They puffed and panted. "Whoa, calm down guys, slow down" "we immediately need to gather a meeting. The six of us. It's an emergency!" Jacin yelled. "What's the matter?" Cinder asked, panicking. "It's Levana" he said, slowly. "I suspect she knows about us, especially you, Cinder, and she has a plan." "And she's about to land."
Hey guys! Liked the cliffhanger? And comment about the dress, shoes and the necklace. I would have installed pictures long ago, but I didn't come to know of this until now. So get ready for awesome pics from now on! Thanks!