Chapter 14

Ahana's P.O.V

I climb down the stairs and see Rehaan and Aisha talking to my parents. My dad sees me and says, "There she is!" All their eyes were on me. Ugh I hate it when I'm the center of attention.

For the sake of being polite, I smile. I look at Rehaan to see him staring me. Intently might I add. I look down and blush, hoping he or they wouldn't see it. "Aww she's blushing!" Aisha said. Yup. Totally worked.

To say he looked ravishing was an understatement. He wore a brown v neck, jeans and a light wash denim jacket. His hair was messy but hot. He looked very very very handsome. Aisha cleared her throat, "If you're done ogling my brother, can we go? There's a sale and I don't want all the good stuff to be gone," She said.

Was I ogling him? This is so embarrassing! I look up to see Rehaan only for him to smirk at me. How I want to get rid of that smug look! "Let's go?" he asked. I nodded and kissed my dad on the cheek and hugged my mum and left.

While we were walking towards his car, I noticed how beautiful Aisha looked. She was wearing a beautiful red floral dress which went a little below her knees and a very comfortable looking blue shrug on top. She had tied her hair into a cute pony tail. Simple yet elegant.

Rehaan opened the car door for me. I mumble a 'thanks' and go in to sit. "No no no! What did I teach you Rehaan? Bhabhi sits in front with you! Not at the back!" Aisha says, grabbing my arm. I feel my cheeks heating up. These people are talking as if we're already married!

"Stop blushing and open the front door!" she ordered her brother. Oh god. Why can't just save me the embarrassment and let it be?

I see Rehaan scratching the nape of his neck. Even his cheeks were tainted with the lightest shade of pinks. He looked cute to be honest. Looking all clueless. Aisha clears her throat yet again and this time, Rehaan complies. He opens the front door and motions me to sit down. I obey without saying anything.

The car ride wasn't bad. Aisha kept asking me a few questions about myself and spoke about celebrities and their fashion designers. I tried paying attention to everything she said. Tried.

When she wasn't speaking, there was just silence. A comfortable silence. Not a one filled with tension and awkwardness. We reached the mall in about thirty minutes.

"Okay. Now's my time to go. You guys finish your shopping and call me okay?" Rehaan said. I frowned. I thought he was coming with us? I was slightly disappointed. But it's okay. I'll get to know his sister and maybe get to know more about him through her.

"Oh no you're not! You are coming with us. You get that?" Aisha said in a very authoritative voice. It was quite intimidating to be honest. "Aisha.." he said. "If you don't I'll tell Ahana about 'S'" she said I guess trying to threaten him?

"Aisha you dare not!" he said in an equally intimidating voice. Okay what's up with this 's' chick/dude?

"Oh I will," She said evilly. Rehaan huffed and said "Fine!"
"Yay! Let's go!" she said excitedly, pulling my arm and practically running towards the store. I giggled at her childish behavior. Rehaan followed us, shaking his head at his sister, trying hard to mask his smile.

--------------------------

Author's Note

Here's a chapter! Its small I know, but I hope it will do. 

Vote, comment and share please!

                                       -007Potter