2: The Encounter

I DO NOT OWN ANY FAIRY TAIL CHARACTERS!! and yeah I know you that I don't.

Enjoy reading this story but I think that not a lot of readers will read this but please share my story!! NaLu fans:)

??? POV
I was getting ready for my first day at Fairy Tail Academy, since I moved house because of 'family problems'. Sadly, it's 4am in the morning, seems like I was over excited. I run around my room since I'm so bored at this hour. Then I stop running when I hear someone whine.

"MUM, SIS IS BEING TOO NOISY!", yelled my older brother, Loke.

Then I hear my door open, "Come on, I need my personal sp-", I moaned. I was shocked to see a sea monsters face at my door. Blue hair like the ocean, eyes like sapphire hidden away in the depths of the sea, a sea monster...,Aquarius my older sibling. I wouldn't call her a mermaid because they are much kinder than her.

"Tsk, you sure you want it personal?!", yelled Aquarius angrily, my older sister as she cut me off.

"Look, I'm trying to ask you if you want to go to school with me", she said giving me the I-don't-care look.

I nodded slightly with my arms wrapped around my legs. That's when she slammed the door in my face. I shook in fear. I ask myself, 'why can't I have a fun sister instead?'.

*timeskip- 15 minutes*

I tried to change as quickly as I can and now I'm still early. So while I still have 4 hours to spare, I'll spend it wisely.

Walking slowly to the shelf, I grab my pens, textbooks and place it inside my brown satchel with a key ring with stars. It matched with my school uniform which was a white collar shirt, red blazer, red skirt, red bow and black knee high socks.

I had everything I need now, so I walked to the door to find my sister standing at the door with her arms crossed. She was wearing a fake smile on her face, I could see she was trying to smile but unfortunately, it failed.

Then Aquarius starts abusing me, "MUM , SAVE ME PLEASE! THE SEA MONSTER IS BACK!", I cried hoping she could hear me.

"Who are you calling a sea monster?", she asked sarcastically, as she cracks my spine.

Suddenly, I hear heels tapping against the marble floor. "What do you think you're doing dear?", asked mum, smiling and twitching her eye.

Aquarius lets go of me and puts her hands in the air in defeat. I look at my watch to find out we have 5 minutes left. To warn my sister (since she's a new teacher in the school), I tell her the time while my brother and sister run down to the kitchen to get breakfast. At least I don't overreact.

I walk down to slip my shoes on and walk to to the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of toast, I place it in my mouth and run to school with my older siblings.

Natsu POV
Another morning going to school. Wendy left already because her 'boyfriend' picked her up, so I ended up walking all by myself. Or shall I say I ran by myself. In my mind, I sing 'all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself...anymore'.

Hopefully, I wasn't late but I had a disaster instead. Just by the gates, I bumped into a blondie. She stepped onto my foot and her golden hair slapped my face. Wow, what a way to start the morning. I'm used to getting hit because of two certain people.

"Ow~ , Are you okay?", I asked while rubbing my head. 2nd bump today!

"I-I'm okay! T-Thank you!", she replied, but before I could ask her name, a man like two years older than me said, "Come on Lucy, you're gonna be late!", and he dragged her with him. She mouthed 'help me'.

"So her name's Lucy, huh", I mumbled to myself.

Then I forgot two things:
I forgot to tell her my name, (eventhough she'll find out later) and that I'm also late to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter. If you like this story so far, you'll be fangirling/fanboying so hard in the next chapters.

Also check out my book covers:) I haven't had any requests so far so I'd like to do yours if you have any.

Anyway, In the next chapter.
Who is this girl?
What's Natsu's reaction?