13: A Change of Heart

This is the new chapter I forgot to publish on the deadline! Sorry! The song above, just start it when told to. Star X

9:30am~

Natsu POV
After what happened yesterday, I felt like I had to stop teasing her now. She had just felt the exact pain I had a few years ago. I could make it worse for her if I tried to tease her. Could this be the work of the star?

My wish to meet the person who could understand me better like no one else could?

It could be. It's no stupid rumour. It's the truth.

Walking with Wendy, we see Lucy ahead of us. Walking like nothing happened. I run up to her, "Hey~ Luce!"

No response. "Hey Luce!"
"Luce?" "HEY LUCE!!"

As I kept walking towards her, she walks faster. "EARTH TO LUCE!"

She stops and turns to face me.
"U-Uh, H-Hey N-N-Natsu", Lucy stuttered while shaking and looking away from me.

"What's wrong Luce?"

"I-It's just that you h-hugged me back yesterday..."
She blushes like fifty shades of scarlett.

Lucy instantly turns around and ran supersonic. She's scared?

"Hey Onee-san~, Is that your girlfriend?", Wendy tugs my shirt.

Saying that makes my cheeks warm up. Speechless, there's silence.

"Oh, your face is red, why?", she says sarcastically, narrowing my eyes and grinning madly.

I pretend to look at the time on my wrist and grabbed her hand. "Oh, W-We are going to be l-late!"

As we run, she sniggers. What's wrong with her? She could've walked with Carla instead of asking me. -//////-

*timeskip*

For the rest of the day, it was quiet. Lucy was blanking me every time I tried an attempt to talk to her. I also tried texting her. She wouldn't respond to my messages.

Now, I'm stuck in a classroom looking out of the window. Students were running out the doors while rain poured down on the glass. Couples were sharing an umbrella, lonely people would just walk out not caring if they get soaked, then there's me and my friends waiting for the sun. I've been watching.

I had detention about an hour ago so my gang left me. They just decided to leave me here with Lucy and a bunch of other clubs in the school.

The room was silent. No one spoke. No one made a sound (except for me coughing to catch her attention). No one made a move.

We were just sitting in our seats staring in wonder out of the window.
I suppose I should make a move now.

Opening my mouth, I say...

Oops, hehehehe. I burped. I look over at Lucy to see if she reacted.
Just tilting over a little bit...ah ha!
There I can see her face now.