7: Gossip

Natsu POV
Ehh~?! Now that I think about it, it's the first time I saved a girl from a bully. The only girl.
Well it's the only thing I can do to say sorry for bumping into her.

I hate all those people who gossip when they see something. I should just change the topic.

"I've heard that Jellal joined the school council just to be with Erza, and Gajeel was blushing when Levy talked to him!!", I stated but it's true though. These rumours are pretty useful.

"H-Hey!! You changed the topic which meant that you do like her", Jellal said while looking away.

"N-No!! She's my rival!"

"Yeah Sure~! I believe you flamebrain",Gray insulted.

"Never mind Ice Princess, It's pointless if I fight with you!", I said.

Everyone in the canteen started looking my way. Some were mumbling and whispering while my gang just sit in our seats, like we don't know what's happening.

Lucy POV
I was shocked to hear how Erza and Levy knew about the incident. I was about to change the topic when everyone started gasping. They all looked in one direction.

Everyone looked at Natsu and his gang. Natsu was just sitting there talking with them like he didn't notice they were staring.

"What's going on?", I asked. Erza looked at me and replied,"It's the first time that Natsu refused to fight Gray!".

I was confused because It's my first time here, and I don't know it's history.
Erza stood up and walked up to their group. She looked happy. I stared at her to see what was going to happen next.

When she arrived to their table, she happily said,"Well done! You finally get along all thanks to Natsu".
One of them has blue hair and a red tattoo under his eye, he stared at Erza while blushing the colour of 'scarlett'.

Natsu and Gray stared at Erza. They both link their arms together in a happy mood, well they're trying their best. It breaks the atmosphere. Erza smiles happily and walks back to us.

Me and Levy both try to smile. I don't recognise this Erza. Someone pass me a mirror. Please don't tell me she's not trying to praise them.

The school bell rings and I put away my rubbish into the trash can. I walk to my locker and grab my satchel, ready to go back home. Or I'm forgetting I might get a beating from my sister. Loke never helps me because he gets home late. He's always at night clubs which makes him a useless brother to me.

I walk out the school gates of FTA. This school isn't so bad after all, maybe...

So today, I got pranked, saved and met a new friend. Not so bad at all.

Natsu POV
It's time to go home. I turn a corner and arrive at my house. It's time to put the key in and twist it.
...
...
...
Yay!! I opened the door. I put my fists in the air and flames escape my mouth. I don't need to knock down a door now, eventhough it was easier.

I sense Wendy coming. She walks past me into the house. Now, I forgot that I left the door open. I noticed she walked past because of her scent got stronger.

Slowly, I walked in but her giggles made me walk faster. I look in her bedroom to see that she was giggling.

"What happened to you??", I asked her.

Her blue hair swifted and her mouth started to open.
"Romeo...told me that...you saved a...girl for the first t-time...and you...refused to fight with...Gray!!", she said in between her giggles.

Why did he have to tell her??

"So~, Are you in love with this girl that she made you forget how to fight?"

"No Wendy! She's my rival, I was one mark away from her"

"If you like her, then show that plus I haven't seen you like that before!"

"Why should I get advice from you out of all people?"

"Oh~, You're admitting the fact that you love her!!"

I tremble with anxiousness and close the door. My sister is young but you can't judge by her looks...

Lucy POV
Phew! Arrived home safely except I felt eyes looking at me as I walked home.
I open the gates to the Heartfillia residence. Then I walk through two big doors being greeted by maids and butlers.

I also got greeted by two other people who were waiting for me. They were leaning on the table like spies. I didn't expect my brother to come back before me though.

The whole family were now like spies and I'm the witness. My mum wore a suit and black shades also my whole family. Then the lights switched off leaving the spotlight on me.

"Did your heart beat? If yes, how fast?",mum asked with a notebook in her hand and a pen in the other. Her eyes were like sparkling as well as creepy...*o*

"Do you have any feelings for him?", Dad asked with his finger tapping the desk.
Him? No way, don't tell me...

"How did he save you?", Aquarius asked with her jug on her shoulder. I know she was trying to threaten me to get answers, wait she wasn't trying, she was going to.

I didn't think that they would get the news. In the first place, I didn't want anyone to know because they would start shipping me. It was dark in the mansion, I couldn't see anything except the spotlight and my family.

"How did you know?", I replied.

"Loke told us,he ran back home and told us that he had big news he'd like to share...", Dad answered back.

So the news is more important than hanging out with girls, eh?

"And let me guess, the news where I got saved by a boy from bullies and ran away to someplace -0-"

"Uh-huh"

FTA seems like a school full of stalkers and reporters...
Looks like I gotta be careful about what I do now. It might cause some riot in the future. And trust me, it wouldn't be a good one. A paparazzi stalking your every move, no place to hide. Might even go into my personal stuff. Ugh, not going to be happy.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey~!! Hope you liked this chapter.
Want some info on when the new episodes are released??
I can answer that, every Saturday around 1am. Hopefully, that's useful.

Star X