11: Sick, Sorrow, Care

Lucy POV
"Hey Luce, would you like me to walk you home?"

He gives me a hand and I take it gratefully. He was so perverted earlier and now he acts like a gentleman.

"Sure,I don't mind unless you start flirting!", I replied to Natsu with a wide smile on my face.

I shake his big, warm hands with my own. Looking at Natsu's eyes, it looks like he's hiding something. He gives me his 'signature grin'. It makes me smile...slightly.

Our hands separate while the two idiots leave the room, this leaves me alone.

From time to time, I pick up my phone to look at the time. 'so it's five in the afternoon?', I thought to myself. My family, I mean everyone in the Heartfillia residence might be waiting for me already. I should call Virgo just to tell her that she won't need to pick me up.

I was about to touch the resident's number when the doors flung open.

"Sorry, Miss Heartfillia! You'll be free to leave once we take your final checkups," A beautiful nurse said surprisingly. She had red long curly, thick hair. Her eyes were like purple gems, she was the deal. Compared to me, I could be the duck and she would be the peacock. We'd be nothing alike. The nurse closes the door and she starts the checkup.

*time skip-after the checkup*

I change back into my clothes. They were neatly folded and also...clean. I remember getting a stain of ketchup on my sweater from a foolish Levy. Just because she was so embarrassed to talk about Gajeel, she squeezed the ketchup packet so hard that I had red splashes of it on my top.

Putting on my shoes, I walk up to the door and push the handle. As I open the door fully, I see Natsu leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

His head rose up, then his eyes met my eyes. Natsu's cheek had a hint of pink. Could he be blushing? Yet, I'm smart but I can't tell if people are blushing or having a high fever.

"Come on Luce! Shall we get going?"

"Uh-huh!", I replied and we start leaving the hospital together.

Natsu POV
As we walk past building on the street, tall and small, we talk about stuff, interests, opinions and random things.

"So where's your house, Luce?"

"It's at...um...well I don't think you'd need to know, you'd need to look instead because Im from the Heartfillia residence,"

"What?! Wait, who are they?"

"You don't know? I'm dissapointed mr Dragneel. My family is the richest and biggest company upon others! You're so old now, not getting up to date..."

"Really? Oh, I'm from the Dragneel residence, My mum is the owner of the most popular hotel company in the world!"

"Sugoii, I'd like to go when it's the holidays;3"

Looks like my plan is going well...
The topic ended with Lucy talking about the holidays and what we should do soon. Then we didn't talk for a while.

A gang started to walk towards us from the other direction, they walked so close to us that Lucy bumped into one of them.

"Hey, Watch where you're going you little bitch!!"

They turned around and they put their fist up. Then I saw what was coming next. The other two from the gang tried their best to hold me back but I guess that they're not wizards like us.

"Take back what you called Luce!! FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!", I punched them but I decided to leave them alive so they're just unconscious. I'm a nice guy, I'm not like Acnologia who flew away to the stars and killed my dad. This fight ended up more quickly than what I first thought it would.

I looked over at Lucy at it seems like she got the job done before me. Not fair. So she's the strong, sassy type.

She slipped her key back in its pouch and looked at a building. It looked so modern and had doors like white walls. The building has blue, white and black buildings within it.

"Looks like we arrived sooner than we thought, eh Natsu?"

So this was their mansion. It's more like a factory or the mall to me.

She walks in front of me making a signal that I should follow her. We walk in through the large doors but someone rushed up to us.

Lucy POV
When I opened the gates, Virgo came rushing up to us and she begged, "Princess, y-you have t-t-to fol-low me!!".

I wonder what's so important that would need to make a maid beg it's mistress.

Virgo drags me and Natsu to our infirmary. When we rushed through the door, I see my mum in bed with swollen eyes and pale skin. My dad was sitting beside her holding her hand.

I observed the situation and finally understood what happened. Mum was pregnant! Just joking, but this situation is serious! My mum is sick and by looking around there aren't any doctors, which means none of them couldn't find a cure including Loke and Aquarius and the others.

I grab onto my sweater and hold it strongly. Wet, cold tears roll down my cheek. They soak my cheeks.

"MUMMM!!!", I cried while running to her.
I kneel down beside her. As each tear falls down, I soaked it like a bucket of water fell on the blanket.

I heard footsteps coming our way. Click. Clack. Click. Clack.
My heart beats faster as each footstep comes closer and closer.

A butler wearing an eye patch, walked in with a glass of what looked like water. He gave it to Layla.
"Here you go, Mrs Heartfillia"

I haven't seen this butler in the residence before. I looked at everyone else and (play song now) they had confused looks on their faces...
What's going on?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just trying to make this chapter like an anime episode with a ending theme song at the end. Don't judge K.

If you didn't like this ending song just comment if I should change it. If you say it's okay then okay, I'll keep it until a certain chapter.

Star X