4: Ignite

Lucy POV
I closed my bedroom door. Stripping my clothes off and throwing my bag onto my chair, I walked to my bed and drifted to sleep.

*Lucy's dream*
I was placed into the celestial dimension. In front of me was a red dragon with battle scars on him. We just stood there in this celestial space until he opened his jaw.

"You must be Lucy Heartfillia. I have a favour to ask you,"

"What is it?"

"Do you have any free spare celestial keys? Can you pass it to me please?"

"Okay", I passed one to him, one of my empty golden keys.

"Thanks, now I will put my spirit in this key and when I do don't summon me unless I give you a signal."

"Hey! Wait! Don't do that! I don't even know who you are or what you are trying to accomplish!", then that was when he put his spirit in the key. A bright light started to blind my eyes.
*Lucy's dream ended*

I shot right up from my bed. What was that dream? In the dark in my belt on the table, laid a golden key shining. So the dream was real. I hopped of the bed and walked to the key. A symbol of a flame was engraved on it. Now the next time I see that dragon, I'll be sending a spam of questions. To forget all this, I'll just go to an deep sleep and so I went to bed again.

But I couldn't go to sleep. Questions swarm around my mind like who is that? why did you do that? How do you know who I am? Why did you choose my key? Why did you ask me out of all celestial wizards? I got tired of thinking about all these questions. These questions were driving me to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there was no NaLu in this chapter but it's part of the story so just be patient.

Plus I haven't been given a lot of book cover requests and I'm really eager for some because I love editing:)

Thanks for reading.

Star X