23: The King Of Dragons

Lucy POV
I stood there staring at Acnologia and Natsu who looked as if they were talking about something bad. I could tell this by looking at Natsu's face.

His eyebrows were meeting up at the centre and his veins were clearly seen. He wasn't smiling like he usually does. There's definitely something going on between those two.

I also have my own business to do.

Just when I saw Natsu strike Acnologia. I saw the glow of my keys from the corner of my eye. "Don't tell me it's that key", I thought to myself.
I grabbed the glowing key and closed my eyes.

"Lucy, Its time to call me out", a voice said.

"Oh it's you again...", I muttered as I saw the dragon-shaped shadow appear a few metres in front of me.

"He's here, Acnologia, isn't he?", he asked with a serious tone.
I nodded my head in response.

"Summon me now before the real chaos comes, we have no time"

"Alright but after, will you explain everything to me?"

"Yes I will", he sighed as he softly smiled after.

I'm doing this to avenge the death of Loke and Aquarius. I'm not going to do this for myself.

I lifted up the key and held it with my two hands tightly.

"I summon thee", I mumbled, I know I'm not going to regret this,"THE KING OF DRAGONS" 

(A/N By this I mean the king of the dragons who were on the humans side)

The glow started getting brighter as if  a star was passing right by your eyes at the speed of light.

The key started to feel as though it was being pulled out of my hands so I pulled it back as hard as I can. What is this power? It's so strong.

Natsu POV
As Acnologia and I were fighting, exchanging flaming fists and masses of magic, I started to feel weaker each second. I'm using too much magic. I can't give up now though. Dad, don't get disappointed please. I'm doing this for you.. and Lucy.

You can watch me from above. From the stars. Be proud of me.

When I was about to use all my magic in one move, a glow was seen in the corner of my eye. I looked over at the source of light.

And I saw Lucy.

As the light slowly dimmed, a figure appeared. Not Lucy. But a man.

A man with short messy burgundy hair that was ruffled around like flames. Light tanned skin and a muscular body. Large onyx eyes like mine. A large grin on his face.
He had small red dragon wings on his back. The man was also wearing knee length shorts that had a black and red scale pattern on it. His chest was exposed so his abs were on show. There were red lines all over his chest. He had black studs on his ears. And the man was wearing black combat boots.

Why does he have some features that are similar to me? But damn he looked so badass. I want to be like him someday.

"Yo Natsu! Long time no see!", he chuckled. His voice sounds so deep and familiar...

Igneel POV
As I appeared in the human world once again, I saw Natsu. Looking confused as ever I see. Ha. He really hasn't changed much. Looks like puberty hit him hard.

But this isn't the time to be happy about our reunion. Acnologia is my problem. Our problem. Everyone's problem. He's a nuisance.

I have to deal with him first before anything else.

"Lucy, We have to fight him but I don't have all of my magic back", I looked at Natsu.

"But what about Layla?! She was the one who hired him which created all this mess", Lucy shouted as she looked at the fallen bodies of her siblings with a scared look on her face.

"You take care of her and I'll take care of Acnologia", I said,"Natsu's almost at his limit so bring him with you"

"Alright", she ran past them and called for Natsu and told him what to do.

I guess I'm going to have to fight you again Acnologia. I didn't finish my business back then. I had to replace that arm you ripped off with a celestial one. I've got to thank the Celestial king for that.