20: Home

Phew. New chapter!
Follow That_Anime_Dude
<^>^<^>^<^>

Lucy POV
"Guys, it's time to log out!", my brother instructed.

I don't want to leave though. Well, I have lots of time to hang out here anyway.

" Alright!", we all said in sync.

We brushed the air with the palm of our hands as a screen appeared before us.

It has a name...the main menu.

I tapped the button that was read as 'log out' with the feel of wanting to stay. How many times have I said I wanted to stay here. Oh, three.

I stared to disappear in pixels, after all it is a game.

I've read in a manga that this would be called 'the beginning of the end of a game'.

Interesting, right?

I felt my body feeling alive...because it is.

My senses have finally come back to reality. The reality where events in games don't take place.

"So Luce... Wanna check up on your boyfriend?", Wendy insisted as she tried to make me feel uncomfortable.

"H-He's just a friend, We're nothing like that!", I stated as I look into her eyes.

There was an awkward silence while Wendy stands there speechless. I start to see her shaking... then losing balance.
Wendy looked down at her feet.

"D-Do you really think friends would kiss each other...", she said as she starts to look up at me,
"...ON THE LIPS?"

I've run out of words to say back.
The Dragneel family sure are troublesome and hard to handle.

Trying to escape the desperate little girl, I side walked over to Loke's bedroom.

Lucky she was looking at my bedroom door than my secret passageway. Wendy won't notice me, I hope.

I crawled under my bed and turn on the switch which was kind of like a key.

This passage way is dusty and cold. I haven't used this in a while. My passageway is my fire exit. Only used in emergencies.

I continued to keep on crawling my way over there to a door. A normal door not a mouse hole.

I pushed the door slowly and popped my head out the doorway slightly.

Kyaa! "He's so cute!~", I yelled.

I ran out the door as quickly as I could. Loke was sitting there helping out Natsu with his stuff.

Unfortunately, that cutie I was talking about was...Natsu.
He looks like a baby dragon when he's sleeping.

I sprint towards the sleeping boy while I search for my phone in my pocket.

I wonder how he would react when he sees this picture.

*snap* *snap*

Now, time to take another picture with my Polaroid for myself.

*snap*