21: Prepared

Natsu POV
"Well..."

I'm so nervous. I just asked her out. I want to hear her answer.

I cover my face with my muffler, trying to hide the fact that I was flustered. My face was burning red.

Tears slipped out from the corner of her eyes. She cried. Is it because she's sorry? Is she going to reject me?

I used the hand I gave her to wipe her tears instead. That's more important. I don't want to see her crying.

I-It's so irritating.

I used my thumb to wipe each tear from dropping. I stroke her cheek slowly. Don't need to get rough. I'm not like that.

"What's wrong?", I asked her as I cupped her cheek.

"Don't cry"

She opened her eyes slightly and smiled softly.

"No ones asked me out before and I'm happy the first one to ask was you,"she replied.

"So what's your reply?", I grinned.

She looked up at me and gave me her biggest smile. I was shocked. I never saw her smile like that.

"Do I even need to think about it?",she said as she covered my hand with hers.

I moved in closer. I'll treasure that smile now. The feel of her lips, I was closer to experiencing that. I kissed her before and I swear. She's the best.

(A/N: EAAASSSYYY)

I felt her presence so close. We closed our eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine.

As our lips touched, Lucy's hands grabbed my hair. I carried her as our lips never left each other, her legs wrapped around my waist.

Now, she's mine. Those memories from before, I wonder if she...can make me forget about them. This time, I won't let anyone touch her.

If anyone makes her cry, they'll pay.

*snap*

We pulled away for a breath. I leaned down so she could get off me.

I looked around us to check if anyone was here. But there was no clue. I chose this place because barely anyone comes here now. And it's beautiful in Spring.

"Is something wrong, Natsu?"

"I think someone's watching us, let's leave", I told her as I grabbed her hand and ran.

Lucy POV
We started to runaway to his house. But I felt something was wrong.

I felt this presence before when my sister died. Who was it?
We continued to run and run.

"Natsu, let's go to my house. I feel like something's wrong"

He stopped and started to run in my houses direction.

He didn't let go of my hand. I expected this. After all, he's my boyfriend now. Can we do these type of stuff in the future?

His face looks so happy while I'm just smiling softly. This guy stole my heart and my last key.

*timeskip*

I pressed my finger against the scanner so they know it was me.

The gates opened slowly but when it closed it shut tightly and quickly.

"Let's go", I told him as I lead him through the doorway.

Infront of me, I saw a new butler. Not the same as last time.

This butler had black, short messy hair with blue highlights to contrast it. He was taller. Golden eyes. Blue tattoos on the side of his face. He had slightly dark skin. Not tanned.

Above all, he was suspicious.

"Welcome back Lucy! I hired a new butler. Get to know him better.", Mum protested as she came out the living room.

She walked away, leaving me, Natsu and the butler behind.

The butler grinned and lifted his head up slightly so it looked like he was looking down on us.

"Well, hello. My name is...", he introduced himself as he kept on smirking.

"...Acnologia"

Once he said his name. Natsu started shaking in fear. It was written all over his face. Fear everywhere. Natsu's eyes opened widely that you could see the veins.

"It was...nice to see you but then again, it would be nice if I could kill you here and now.", Acnologia said as he started to giggle abit.

We all walked outside since mum was asleep. Didn't want to wake her up.

"Who did you say you were?", Natsu said as he tried to keep all the fear inside. Shaking like he's ice cold.

"Acnologia", he introduced himself again but with a sense of happiness.

Natsu was more scared than before. He clenched his fists so hard, you could see the nail marks has dug right into his palm. Natsu fell to the floor as if he just fainted. He grabbed onto his shirt and squeezed it so tightly.

"Layla has recommended to kill you first..."

"Lucy Heartfilia!", Acnologia proclaimed.

Me? Why would she want to kill me?

Now. I just stood there.

My eyes opened so widely. I can't move. I can't...move.

I try to grab my keys out of my pocket. The contract I made with Igneel has created the key.
I tried to grab it. But...

I didn't have the strength to take it.

"Well, this is going to be fun", Acnologia said as he licked his lips.

He got these electro spears of power in his hands and aimed them at me. It was coming towards my direction. What. What should I do.

'Natsu...help', I called for him in my mind.

Before it could come to me, I saw a hint of orange hair. Loke.

"LOKE! DON'T LEAVE ME ASWELL!", I cried as I saw the spear go through him.

I can't hold my anger in anymore.

"WHY?!", I asked.

"WHY DO YOU KILL?. WHATS YOUR PURPOSE OF KILLING?"

"It's my secret pleasure", Acnologia screamed as he laughed like a maniac.

"and guess who's next..."

"You. Lucy Heartfilia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew. It's almost da end of this book. I just get too lazy, ya know. No more spoilers, okie?

Star X.