6: Lost

Natsu POV
I was shocked when I found out that she was the girl who I bumped into yesterday. Why did she have to be the one to get wet by my prank. I've made the worst first impression.

"Lucy you can sit next to Levy on the third row from the front since you have met each other",Gildarts says.

"Why can't she next to me?", I managed to say.

"You don't seem to have any relationship with her Natsu, do you? so she doesn't need to unless it's reasonable Natsu",Gildarts replies.

I look away from him blushing. Everyone in my class were laughing, Gray fell of his seat, that asshole doesn't know how much he'll melt later.

"Shut up children, I've got some good news for you...POP QUIZ!!", Headmaster Makarov exclaimed as he kicked the door open.

Say the opposite old man. I didn't get told about this but I'm always prepared. My fans sit around me and give me compliments. "Natsu always gets the highest score!!" and Gray gives the negative ones. "You always get the highest score because it's just flame brains luck, dumbass".

I look at Lucy and she was just sitting down at her desk talking to Levy.

Lucy POV
Now, it's time for the exams to start.
They give us our exams. I get my pen and ruler. The last question is really easy because I have to work out the diameter of a circle (A/N Just because I said working out the diameter is easy in the story doesn't mean I actually mean it's easy).

*timeskip after exams*

We got our exam scores back but they were all on a list on the cork board:

1:Lucy Heartfillia-90/90
2:Natsu Dragneel-89/90
3:Levy McGarden-81/90

I got full marks. YAY. I didn't study or know I was going to have one. I got beginners luck!!

Natsu POV
What?! I didn't get first place? I always do though. My reputation is destroyed. Now, all of my fans are hanging around Lucy.

To get revenge, I'm going to make a plan. I'm going to make her madly in love with me and then we'll go out with each other. Then I'll break up with her and she'll be weak.
I'm all fired up now!! I laugh like a physco in my mind.

Gray POV
I watch Flame Brain as he laughs to himself. He was on fire so I freeze him to death. I'm surprised I froze his flames.

Geez, I hate it when he acts all high and mighty.

Lucy POV
The school bell rings. I walked up to my locker and put away my books. As I put them away, some girls came over to me.

"Hi Lucy Heartfillia, Can you please help me with my homework?", one of them asked.

"Sorry, are you trying to tell me you're stupid ?", I replied.

"How dare you! You disgust me!!",the other girl cried as she trapped me with a rune onto my locker. I didn't care if they hurt me because if I fought them back, it would be useless. I would end up being like them.

Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps coming from afar. They were getting louder as they got closer.

"What do you think you're doing to her?", a voice asked behind them as a hand separated the girls. I saw pink hair, an fist of fire and a grin drawn upon his face. I think I saw him before.

He walked up to me and engulfed his fist with flames and broke the runes. How strong is he? I stood up to him.

"Thank you! Um...", I said.

"Natsu! I'm Natsu Dragneel! and you're welcome",Natsu replied.

The girls he pushed were screaming. Not in fear but fan-girling. They were screaming,"OMG, he touched me","He's so hot!!" and "That signature grin...!".
The girls fainted after they saw his signature grin.

After they fainted, Natsu grabbed my arm and ran away to the canteen. He didn't let go. When we got there, he left me. I stood there for a few seconds realising he just ditched me and walked over to the dinner lady.

"Hi, My name is Mirajane Strauss and her name is Kinana, you can call me Mira!", Mira greeted as she gave me a warm-hearted smile.

"My name is Lucy Heartfillia, Can I have a strawberry milkshake please?",I asked.
She got my milkshake already like she knew what I was going to ask. I took it and thanked her.

I looked all over the canteen for certain people. Then I found the people who I was looking for at a table at the corner. I walked over to them.

"Hi, Levy and Erza!",I greeted them.

"Hey~",they greeted back.

I sat down and sipped my strawberry milkshake.

"I heard that you got saved by Natsu, Lucy!",Erza calmly stated.
I spat my drink out as she said the news. How did they know? How did news travel so fast?!

Natsu POV
I sat down next to my gang. Gajeel, Gray, Jellal and Laxus had smirks on their faces.

"So~, I heard that a kid saved Lucy from our form and ran away with her to the canteen",Gray said sarcastically.

Wait What?! They think that I love Luce? No way! She's my rival from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger:)
See what happens next on my next chapter!!

Star X
~~~~~~~~~~~