9: His Game

The picture above is FTA's female uniform now. Just putting a picture just in case if you wondered what the uniform looked like. Star X

Lucy POV
We came to a stop at the mall.

"Bye Virgo! I'll call you when you can pick me up;)", I thanked Virgo.

Me, Juvia, Erza and Levy hopped out the car. As it drove away, we walked over to the arcade since we're not all those popular girls who worry about makeup and clothing.

Erza wanted to go gambling first so she walked away which left me, levy and Juvia. Well, Erza is that type of girl. We followed her so that we could make sure she's out of trouble because you know her. Physo type.

She walked over to a gang who were gambling. Erza slammed her fist on the table while we just stand behind her like bodyguards, and they exchange shocked faces.

"May I join you in a game of poker again?", Erza asked them.

"Yeah sure! Bloody Erza", the lady with blonde knee-length hair and a red baseball cap replied.

Then they started. We watched them as we just wonder how does she know these people. Why do they call her 'Bloody Erza'? How many times does she play poker? There are so many unexpected things I don't know about her.

Natsu POV
We ditched ice princess while he gets arrested for stripping in public. There were children who don't need to know about this mature stuff. Children!

"Hey Jellal? Lead us to the arcade please I think I'm lost...",Gajeel asked. Who knew he was lost in directions?

"Yeah sure but why did you lead us in the first place?!",Jellal replied while stopping in his tracks.

"...I wanted to be cool, I don't like being last", Gajeel sadly said while flushed.

"O.O", me and Jellal exchanged looks for a few seconds. Then we started bursting out and rolling on the floor like a dog. Everyone around us was just giving us bad looks while Gajeel looks in a different direction. I take off my shades and look at the same direction as him.

We hear a crowd shouting and cheering in a building that said 'The Jewel Arcade'. They were surrounding a poker table. So someone is gambling and is on a roll. In curiosity, I ran over to the table.

"Hey Natsu wait!!", Gajeel and Jellal called as they ran after me.

Then I finally arrived at the table. I saw Titania and a gang playing poker. Erza might earn or steal money if she harasses them.

Jellal finally caught up with me and peeked over my shoulder. Once he saw what I've seen, he shook a little and froze. I moved aside to see what'll happen to him. I wonder if he's still alive...

Once I moved, he fell down on the floor and I bumped into someone again. I fell as well but on top of a person. It wasn't Jellal. It was a girl. She had blue hair and a yellow headband. I had a soft landing but I felt sorry for her so I stood up and apologised.

"I'm so sorry-", I said but I was cut off by Gajeel.
He caught up to me now and saw the girl with her face down against the floor.

"You hurt Levy! Salamander!",he said when he cut me off.

I looked carefully at the girl. She had blue hair, yellow headband. She's small...
"OH IT'S LEVY!", I shouted.

The crowd kind of left me some space and took a big step back.

"That what I told you!!",Gajeel moaned.

I scratched the back of my head and felt a soft hand touch mine.

Lucy POV
I saw Levy on the floor with Natsu on top of her. How dare that jerk mess with my friend! I clenched my fists and started to walk towards him.
Juvia held me back while I tried to remove her grasp.

"What are you doing Lucy? Juvia doesn't want Lucy to go away",Juvia said with a worried expression on her face. >.<

"Natsu hurt Levy!",I replied.

Juvia loosened her grasp and started to drift away to her own imagination.
I walked over to Natsu and grabbed his hand while he was scratching his head.
I let my dark aura leak out of me and I was really mad. Natsu turned around and gave me a whats-wrong look.

I gave him a smirk and threw him over my head with one arm. He hit the ground. I gave him one last kick in the head and ran over to Levy and supported her. Poor Levy...

The crowds cheers paused and Erza kneeled down in front of Jellal. He rose back from the dead and put his chin up. He saw Erza a few inches from his face and both of them started to crawl away from each other.
Their faces were both red as Erza's hair. 50 shades of red.

I giggled at their reaction. Then Natsu was in my way. He somehow made a quick recovery and started to make me as his target.

"Hey Luce! Do you want to play a game?",Natsu asked me with his hand held out.
I pushed his hand away and stood up.

"Yeah, I'm really bored watching Erza play poker", I replied.

"Then would you like to play the game to my heart?"

I think I misheard him. I don't think a jerk like him would ask me that.

"..."

"Is that a yes?"

"No"

"Aw but why not?"

"You're a jerk that's why plus I just met you yesterday!"

"Please don't pout, you're making your cherry lips are so irresistible that I want to kiss them..."

"Say what?"
Jeez, why is he flirting me? I don't like those types of boys who are like my brother. I step back three times as started to run towards Juvia. What a wierdo!

Natsu POV
I started to flirt with Luce to start off my plan. I tried to make sure it sounded like I was in love with her. I told her that her lips were irresistible when she pouts and she ran away to Juvia. Seems like she's playing hard to get! This plan isn't going to go easy...

I looked around to find my gang but they were occupied. Jellal was just looking away from Erza with his face 50 shades of her hair, Gajeel was trying to comfort Levy and me?
I'm just looking around while Luce ditched me. Flirting won't work with her.

I was about to follow Luce when I felt someone punch me and it was a cold fist....