3: Meet the Scarlett Rose

Here's the new chapter you've been waiting for!;D
Enjoy

Lucy POV
As we search for the school council president through the halls of FTA, we  bumped into a door that seemed to belong to an office.

We walked in while mr my-flirtatious-brother talks to other students here for 'help'.
All he did was trip over on purpose when there are girls walking past. Then he says, "Help me, your beauty was so bright that I couldn't see where I was going!". I bet in his world, there are sparkles surrounding him while girls give him death glares.
I knocked on the door 3 times.
The door was open already so we just strolled in.

"Oh! You must be the new students here. How nice to meet you!", a voice from behind said. A woman was leaning against the doorframe and greeted us. Her red hair seemed like the colour of Scarlett, Her uniform was different. She wore a red blazer, gold bow, white collar shirt, black skirt and a badge that clearly shows that she's from the school council.

"I'm the new teacher for your information. You should write that down in your crappy little notebook before you start calling me a student", Aquarius stated.

I stepped back 5 times away from her.
"I don't know her, sorry", I whispered.

Erza POV
A lady with blue hair just shouted at me with her puffy lips. What's her problem?!

"I'LL BE SURE TO WRITE THAT DOWN, MISS TEMPER!", I replied to her with two swords in my hand. I requipped into my fairy law armour as I walked to her with a big smirk drawn on my face.

She got a jug of water in her hands. "What's that?!", I asked.

"The weapon that's going to wipe that smirk of your face",she replied. Suddenly, a whirlpool was blasted into my face, I didn't have a chance.

But no one messes with me. I mean NO ONE. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists together. I cracked my knuckled for a warm up to bring her back to the sea bed.

I opened my eyes and saw she sat down on one of the tables in masters office. That sea witch was eating MY STRAWBERRY CAKE.

"THATS MINE!", I screamed.

Lucy POV
I watched the two of them fight. A teacher and a school council president, This should be worth my time. But I needed to stop this before a riot starts.

I took out my key.

"Open, Gate of the Scorpion!", I called. This stopped Aquarius from fighting longer. She turned around and had hearts in her eyes.
Scorpio looked at her with a wide grin on his face.

"Distract her please? She won't stop fighting her. She's also got a reputation", I whispered to him.

"Alright Lucy~! Leave it to me",he replied.

He walked off with her while they talk about 'this' and 'that'. Now, it was just me and her. I looked at her and she looked shocked. She sat at the corner whimpering. Seemed like something important just got broke.

"Um, What's wrong? and who are you?", I asked her.

She turned around looking at me with tears in her eyes, and she was biting her handkerchief.

"My names Erza Scarlett and I'm the student council president. The problem is that she ate MY CAKE"

"Let me introduce myself, I am Lucy Heartfillia and I'm new. Can I have my schedule now?"

She gave me a sheet of paper with a pen and pointed at them. I thanked her. I flipped through the pages and she gave me my sisters too.

"Can you give those to that sea witch?"

"Uh, Yeah sure!"

I signed my papers and gave it to her.
I walked out the room and left without Loke and Aquarius.