14: Move Ahead

Natsu POV
"So...", I smirked, "thanks for waking me up Luce, would you like to continue that at your house?".

Lucy's hands were touching my muscular, well-built chest. We were still in the same position except her soft, cherry lips weren't against mine. She was struggling to escape from my arms.

"As if! We have to leave now before my parents search for me"

"Okay, Okay, calm down Luce..."

I took my arms away from her as she stood up. We both got away from the seat and left the room quietly.

The rain kept pouring down. It hasn't stopped yet.

Lucy walked ahead of me. She was picking up the pace though. I tried my best to catch up with her. She's still scared?

Seriously though, she's the one who decided to kiss me. Lucy shouldn't be scared of her own decisions.

"Hey! Wait for me Luce!"

By the time she stopped, I finally catch up with her. Lucy's too fast for me. She's serious.

I look up and we were at the entrance now. Lucy was just standing there looking at the sky.  The rain was falling down, the ground ahead of us were wet compared to the area we were standing on.

Thinking quickly, I grab my umbrella from my bag. We need to hurry up so I was getting my stuff out as quickly as possible.

Lucy POV
I looked at the grey, dull, cloudy sky. This reminds me of yesterday. Aquarius...

Tears fall down my cheeks. This time, I'm going to get stronger to protect my friends and family. I'm going to get my revenge on that imposter.

My tears fall down as hard as the rain poured heavily. I kept my face straight because I know I'm strong.

I close my eyes and think about that dragon spirit. I was surprised when he told me that Natsu was his son. But they do have some similarities.

I open my eyes and I see Natsu holding an umbrella holding his hand out to me.

"Come on Luce, stop crying..."

I hold his hand and he leads the way.

"...and let's go!"

We run past other students with our hands together. His fingers between my fingers.

Looks like I'm under his spell and there's nothing to cure it.

Once we got out of the school gates, we started walking again. Our hands were still together. His shoulder was brushing against my shoulder.

It took me a few seconds to realise this but my tears have stopped.
Natsu sure does make me forget about my worries.

He makes me want to move forward.

??? POV
Our Natsu is with another girl?
Ahhh~!

They're holding hands too. Awww. Lately, I've been seeing them together. Mmmmm. I can't handle it!

"Girls! It's time to form another fan club!", I announce.
"Auditions start tomorrow, make sure to be on time!"

I should start making the posters when I get home. This will be the 5th fan base we made! Can't wait.

Hopefully, one of them will join the club.

Natsu POV
"ACHOO!", I sneezed.

I stop walking and look from my left to the right. Someone's talking about me. Am I really that popular?

I grin. "Is something wrong Natsu?"

"Oh. Nothing~, just praising myself that's all"

We continue to walk.
Lucy was sniggering. It's not funny though.

My fire breath escapes my mouth.
"Stop it's not funny! AHHH!"

"Okay. Okay. Stop overreacting, you're gonna end up making me laugh more"

I stop and pause to look at Lucy''s cute smile. So beautiful.

"Would you stop staring at me? It's embarrassing, okay?"

"Okay"

I look away from her. Ahead of us is the heartfillia estate. Still the same as yesterday. No damage caused.

We enter through the doors. And what were we greeted by?
We were greeted by butlers and maids lined up. They laid a red carpet for us.

I was surprised but Lucy told me that it's alright. We just walked across the carpet pretending no one else was there.

I smell a familiar scent. Smells fresh, more than anything else. Hmmm, Wendy's here!

The scent got stronger and then I saw Wendy coming down the staircase.

Wait. I can't let her see me with our hands together.

I stop walking and take my hand away from Lucy's.

If my sister saw me like that, she wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks. It's happened before when I brought a girl home.

Trust me. I had to go to Gray's house to survive from hell.

"So Natsu-san~, how was your walk with Lucy-san?"

"It was fine?"

Lucy stopped walking and took a glance at my sister. Then she ran over to my sister and gave her a hug. I wish me and her can switch places.

"XD. You're. so. cute~!", she sang.

Lucy doesn't know that she's more than cute. She's more than beautiful too. She should think about herself too.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the late update. I was busy because I went shopping, and I had to some chores.

Q: what do you think of my book so far?

Star X