Chapter 21 Legolas, Grace, and Tauriel

Sam

~~~

"Lacy! Lacy!" I yell as I dash the streets of Dale. I can't find her anywhere. I'm starting to worry about her.

I do spot Gandalf and Bilbo though. It's a relief that Bilbo is okay and unhurt.

"We may yet survive this," Gandalf says pensively.

"Gandalf!" Bilbo screams and points at four rams riding up Ravenhill.

"That is Thorin, Dwalin, Kili, and Fili right there," I inform. "Oh and there's Alex in full demon mode chasing after them."

"He's taking his best warriors," Gandalf states. He looks worried.

"To do what?" Bilbo asks.

"To cut the head of the snake."

Azog he's going to face Azog. I hope he kills the motherfucker.

~~~

Alex

~~~

Loyally I follow the dwarves up Ravenhill to the top. I can't just let my super soulmate run off like that.

Once reaching the top the Balrog child melts away and its just me. Just elf me. Exhausted me of course. Running around like a savage demon sucks the energy right out of you.

"Die!" Dwalin growls and smashes more of Azog's minions. There are some orcs up here but it doesn't seem like a lot. You'd think there'd be more guards on the leader.

"This is a trap," I observe. "It is definitely a trap. Congratulations on walking into you first trap you guys!" I give them a slow sarcastic clap and glare to prove my point.

"I doubt care if it's a trap, Azog needs to die," Thorin rumbles.

"If you say so best friend killer," I utter with a scowl.

I know it wasn't his fault because he was sick or some shit but that doesn't make me any less blazing mad.

~~~

Grace

~~~

Anxiously Tauriel, Legolas, and I gallop into Dale on our steeds. Something is not right. Something's wrong I can feel it.

"Gandalf!" Legolas calls and smoothly dismounts to talk to him. I hop off as well but Tauriel doesn't.

"Legolas. Legolas Greenleaf! Oh and Grace Bloodlust," Gandalf greets with a relived grin. He seems to not notice Tauriel. Oh wait no Tauriel has ridden off. That's odd for her to leave without saying a word. It must be a pressing matter.

"There is a second army. Bolg leads a force of Gundabad Orcs. They are almost upon us," I report.

"Gundabad? Ahh. This was their plan all along. Azog engages our forces, then Bolg sweeps in from the north," Gandalf grumbles.

"What? Th...the north? Where is the north exactly?" Bilbo inquires. After all this time he still seems oblivious.

"Ravenhill," Gandalf says plainly.