17. Queer-ness

"Twenty questions, veritaserum style," James said holding up a few potions he had stolen earlier from Professor Slughorn.

"I don't know..." Lily started trailing off.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Marlene said giggling.

"Yea!" Alice agreed smiling.

"Okay, so it's agreed, we're playing," James said as he handed the potions to Lily, Marlene, Alice, Sirius, Remus and Peter, and than drank his own potion,

"We'll go in a circle and ask the questions in order, who wants to go first?" James asked as Marlene volunteered.

"Who was your first crush?"

"Who did you have your first kiss with?"

"Do you have a crush on anyone in the room?"

"What's the answers for the homework?"

The questions began as Marlene quickly answered. After Marlene, Lily went. After Lily, James went. After James, Peter went. After Peter, Alice went.

Then it was Sirius' turn.

"Who was your first kiss?" James asked his best friend.

"I don't know, some Ravenclaw in the year above us," Sirius said truthfully, shrugging.

"Who was your first crush?" Marlene asked leaning forward on her elbow.

"I forgot his name," Sirius said simply as everyone's eyes widened. He. Sirius was known for being a player with the ladies, but his first crush was a guy?

"Sirius, are you gay?" Lily asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Obviously," He said grinning.

"Who's your current crush?" Peter asked.

"Someone in this room," Sirius replied, trying to keep the mystery.

"What's the name of your crush?" Alice asked.

"Hmm, let's see. Remus Moony Lupin," Sirius said staring at Remus as the other boy blushed.

"Even though it's not your turn, Remus do you like Sirius?" Lily asked.

"Y-yea," Remus said as Sirius placed his lips on the other boy's.

"Okay then," Marlene said as they continued kissing for a few awkward seconds.

<<>>

This sucks and was rushed but oh well. Anyway, if anyone is actually reading this, check out some of my other fanfics?