Chapter XI: Demonic Laughter

I woke up a few minutes later, though it felt like a century. I relived several memories at such a fast pace I didn't know what was going on, so I sit up and grip my head to stop the spinning. When the room goes back to normal I stand up and walk over to the coffee table pouring a bottle of, something, into a small glass then down the brown liquid.

"Mmph, yep. That's alcohol." I say pouring another glass.

As I look back at Laney, then towards to bathroom, I can't seem to look away.

"I leave the Camaro to you." I say. Then disappear, reappearing somewhere in Kentucky.

                                                                               (Izmar's perspective)

As I walk out of the shower I grab a towel drying my hair then wrapping it around my body. I see a half dead Laney and shake my head, remembering how she was tortured. I walk over to the coffee table seeing a half drank glass with a small piece of napkin under it with scribbled "The Camaros yours." on it. I quickly get dressed and run out to see Lucifer's pistol is missing, everything else is there, with the car.

I walk over to the bed and lay down with a hand over my face.

"Where the hell did he go..."I say not particularly to anyone.

"We kinda need you right now, Lucifer!" I yell into the air. As I pant, I get back up and go over to the desk grabbing the car keys and walking out to the Camaro.

I get in starting the engine and drive off to the nearest general medicine store. When I get inside I grab several different pain medications and pay, then walk outside to the car, getting back in. When I get back to the hotel I can see Laney is up and in the shower, well, more hear.

"Laney I got you pain meds." I yell to the other room.

"Okay, thank you." She yells back.

"Oh and where's Luci?"

"Wish I knew..."I say back.

                                                                     (Lucifer's Perspective)

As I walk down hooker central I step into the nearest bar and grab a table near the back. I see a man in a bright red waist coat and a longer darker red coat walking down the aisle, and considering the flashing lights, he's a demon. I take a sip of my drink and look over to him. He walks towards my table and sits in the seat across from me.

"Why hello, how're you doing in this fine establishment?" The demon says, chuckling.

"I'm just fine. Who're you?" I say leaning in.

"Why my names Kobal. Ya know, demon of laughter." He says smiling wildly.

"I see. What do you want?" I ask leaning back against the chair, supporting my chin on my palm.

"I just want to laugh. Don't we all." He says as a man across the bar stands up and picks starts a fight.

"You have an interesting taste in humor." I reply noticing the men fighting like three year olds, waving there hands.

One man picks up a stool and hits the other one across the face with it, knocking him into the ground. I chuckle a bit, receiving a large grin from Kobal.

"See! It's funny!" He says excitedly. Then most the bar erupts in chaos of fighting, wagers, and people being turned down by waitresses.

I start to chuckle a bit, downing my drink and standing up. "You're right Kobal, it is pretty funny." I say then walk over to him. "I'll see you around. I'm sure you'll be staying here." I say then walk out of the bar towards the nearest motel.

I open the door to my Motel room and walk inside face planting on my bed falling asleep.

The man sits