Chapter XVII: Fallen From Grace

I decided to fix my shoulder on my own, and it seems Izmar won't be home anytime soon so I go disappear back to Heaven. When I get there I see three of my Fallen are unconscious.

"What happened here Azazyel?" I ask as he lands next to me.

"Raphael. He payed us a visit." He says back.

"Damnit. Then we're paying him one. Pack anything you need, I'll need you on this." I say then walk off to the camp.

"Moi Tsar." He bows and disappears.

I grab a black trench coat and a pair of black combat boots with matching cargo pants.

Azazyel and I appear in Raphael's office, the man standing tall infront of us.

"Raphael. I've come for your head." I say and summon a torrent of black shadow. I release the shadow at Raphael. He takes it head on, his clothes tearing a bit and then dusts off himself.

"Well, you've had your fun little brother. Now let's see who's stronger. He summons a bright golden light, releasing it and knocking me off my feet, setting my duster on fire. I drop the duster and stand in my black cargo pants with a tight black Clerical shirt tucked in and sleeveless.

He walks out from behind the desk, the room changing to a desolate field, and throws out his arms waiting. I run towards him, Azazyel meeting me there and we both continuously attack him, all in vain as Raphael either blocks or dodges any attack made on himself.

He drops and sends a knee into my solar plexus then kicks Azazyel into a wall as the field changes to a small warehouse. Raphael roundhouses me into a rock wall as the warehouse becomes a mountain range. I throw out my arms, breaking the dimensional change to a flat room, it's midnight and the moon is directly above us.

"Enough with your games brother." I say and stand up straight.

"Then enough with yours." He pulls Azazyel towards himself and snaps, Azazyel disappearing.

He puts out his arms again, taunting me. I run at him and side step as he punches towards my head, I throw my fist into his throat and jump, spinning and planting my foot into his head. He stumbles into a wall as the dimension changes into a warehouse again and I roll back, standing up. Raphael stands up and as I throw a punch at him he ducks and runs his hand through my chest, grabbing my grace.

The dimension changes to a throne room, stairs leading up to a holy sword. "You remember this place right?" He chuckles and gestures to the Michael sword.

I fall to the floor as he grips my grace and tears it out of my chest. He picks me up and throws me into the wall, next to the sword.

"You thought you could beat your older brother...tsk that's a rule of life, respect your elders." He walks up the stairs and I grab the handle of the Michael sword. He continues walking and puts his foot on my left shoulder.

He presses down and kicks me back into the wall, holding onto the Michael sword I pull it out of the rock then push myself off the wall, stabbing the sword through Raphael's chest. As a last effort Raphael throws his hand up sending out a bright white light and I find myself in a ditch back on earth, barely able to stand I get up using the sword as a cane.

I see a sign saying Indianapolis, then I look for the nearest store. I see a general store in across the road and walk towards it, my vision starting to blur.

The next thing I know I'm in a hospital on the bed, my sword and clothes next to me, leaning against the wall.