Chapter II: Suspicions

(Izmar's Perspective)

The first thing I noticed was the weird ass emo sitting three rows across from me in my math class. From seeing him in lunch I could tell he's rowdy and doesn't really play nice with others but, I don't know. I like weird.

I see him raise his hand and wait for the teacher to come over.

"Ma'am. I'm done." He says

"With?" The teacher replies in turn.

"The book." He flips through the pages showing them done.

The teachers eyes widen as she flips through half the book without words to speak.

"What the hell...Is he?...No, but he feel...off." I'd whisper to myself.

I turn to my old friend Laney and tell her of what just happened. Laney is a tall blonde girl who wears large rimmed glasses and has big boobs.

I myself am shorter with red tinted brown hair and large rimmed glasses. I stand at about 5'1 and have decent sized boobs myself. Which I am proud of since I spent my middle school life flat chested.

"What the actual hell, God himself couldn't solve a problems that quickly!" Laney whisper yells.

"Think he's a demon, or something along those lines?" I'd say.

"Dunno. He isn't radiating normal human auras but not anything we've dealt with before either."

"Let's watch him. He seems intent on staying in school. Or he wouldn't have done the work. Maybe we can learn something." I'd say.

"Good idea." Laney replies.

(Lucifer's perspective)

I look over to see a few girls watching me discretely then smirk. Good to know I have admirers. I'd say I'm good looking. I have grey black hair that's long on one side and short on the other. I'm slightly tanned with toned muscle from being able to bench about ten tons, I also have the advantage over many people as I stand 6'1; my combat boots giving me another inch. I have a scar on my left shoulder from being cut down the arm with a holy blade.

I nod at the girls letting them know I see them. They look away quickly and get back to work.

The bell rings signaling the end of class and I walk out into the hallway to my next class chatting with Nathan my best friend. The only one who knows about my secret. My identity.