Chapter XXIII: Treason

Azazyel brings me back to the safe house, dropping me in the kitchen. I walk to the table and see a note. picking it up, the note reads 'We went to do an exorcism in Sin city. P.s. If you don't know where Sin city is you don't deserve to come.' I put the note down and walk out to the garage seeing my car gone. "God damnit."

I walk out to the town and steal a Harley-Davidson Breakout heading south to Vegas. I stop at a Circle K and walk inside to while my gas is pumping. A man walks up and bumps me while I'm grabbing a pack of Beef Jerky.

"Hey sorry." The man says and picks up what he dropped.

"Hey bitch." I say to the man. He looks at me confused.

"Yes?" He says and I grab him by the hem of his shirt, throwing him into the polar pop machine, spilling out the drink mix. "Fuck that drink." I walk to the clerk, buying the Jerky and head out to my stolen bike. Getting on I drive off the rest of the way to Vegas.

When I park I see my car and decide to play a joke on them. I un-holster my pistol and kick in the door putting up the gun "Nevada Police put your hands up!" I yell causing Izmar to scream, Nathan to grunt, and Laney to fall off a chair. I walk in laughing and plop down in a chair.

"If you're gonna break the door in at least fix it you ass hat." Izmar says throwing an apple at me.

I push the door closed with a gale of wind, and take a bite out of the apple. "So how's the exorcism going?" I ask chewing the slice of apple.

"Well, but now we found there's a lot of crossroad deals here." Izmar explains.

"Are you stupid...? It's SIN city for a reason." I shake my head looking away.

"Yeah! Well...Shut up!" She whines.

I chuckle and walk up kissing her cheek then going to Nathan. "How many deals have you found here so far?" I say.

"Six. In six days. Every six years." He says looking up.

"My number...They're trying to summon the King of hell. It seems I have a traitor in my pack." I reply and shake my head disappointed. "The new King of hell is one of my knights. She's my second strongest and it seems we're going to have to kill her." I say and look down.

"I might not be strong enough the way I am, to do it alone. I need your help on this one, as much as I hate it." I say and walk back to the kitchen. Going through the pack of weapons I stole from the battlefield, digging out the gauntlet and glove, I hand them to Nathan.

"This gauntlet is fueled by Angelic grace, everything an Angel's power can do, you can do while wearing it." I say then sit down.

"What does this say?" He says pointing at the Enochian sigils.

"Hand Of God." I reply.

"Come with me, all of you, we need to get ready for Lilith." I say then walk to the garage.