Chapter XVIII: Michael's Sheath

After a few days in the hospital I feel good enough to walk again so, I get up, put my clothes on and leave. I find a local Motel and use check in, then steal a car and drive to the nearest coffee shop.

"Hi, do you have a computer I can use?" I ask the woman running the shop.

"No, sorry. They're all taken until...Five I think." She replies sorrowfully.

"Then maybe you could point me in the direction I need. I'm looking for a blacksmith, tailor, leathersmith, anyone who can make a sheath for a sword? Know anything like that?" I ask, sounding rather geeky.

"Yes, there's a man named Gregory who can make you a sheath a few miles down, south. Tell him Clara sent you, he'll do it for free." She replies putting a card infront of me.

"Oh...Thank you. Nice to meet you Clara." I say then walk out to the car, heading down south.

I pull into a house with a sign reading 'Tailor' on it then get out and knock.

A large man meets me at the door and says "Names Gregory. What can I do for you?" I follow him inside.

"I need a sheath for a long sword." I set down the large sword covered in cloth.

He takes out the sword and his eyes widen. "The Michael Sword..." He looks to me.

"Where did you get this?" He asks quickly.

"Where...How do you even know this sword's name?" I ask suspiciously.

The man looks around then grabs the sword and takes me by the arm, leading me to the basement.

"This is the sword Michael used to strike down Lucifer. This sword is the one of the only weapons in existence that can kill Archangles. How do you have it?" He asks forcefully.

"Let's say my brother gave it to me." I say. "Can you make a sheath for it?" I ask quickly.

"No. I'm sorry but no." He says looking away.

"What if I tell you a woman named Clara sent me?" I say then walk up to him. "I need this sheath, this sword is the only thing that can save Heaven, and this world alike."

He shakes his head. "I'll make it if you get me somethings." He replies.

"What do you need?" I say siting down.

"I need a dragon's tongue, dragon's breath, Mithiril, the feathers of a Fallen, the blood of a righteous angel, and the scales of a demon serpent." He says then adds. "And you can't use the Michael sword on any of them."

"Right, I'll be back within the week." I say then walk off to my car.

"You'll need this!" He throws a rather large broadsword at me and I sling it over my back.

"What is it?" I say turning around.

"For the dragons." He says then waves me off.

I start the car then head back to the coffee shop needing to use the computer.