Fight day #2

Nayoung's POV
I woke up with a bright sunshine shining at my room.I yawned and stretching.I took a bath,wear my uniform and gone downstairs with my school bag.I greet my maid.Yup,i have a bright mood now.I can tell my maid is shocked a bit by my greeting?.Maybe my maid always seeing me in my bad mood.Why should i care.I drink my milk in one  shot.

I walk to school.My parents don't care anyways.I was enjoyed the fresh air and suddenly someone bump into me making me fall.Ouch."Mianhaeyeo,are you alright?!"the 'someone' said.The voice like a man..and i recognized the voice.He lend me a hand to help me up and i accept it.I brushed the dusted off my uniform."Mianhae,i didn't look at you,Nayoung,sorry"He said terrified(?).He knows my name.I look at him and..he is..Mingyu."It's okay"i smiled.He shocked"Why are your face like that?"i said."Ooh..Nothing."he said smiling.Why are everyone suprised to see me being happy?I just continue my walk.He followed me.Beside me."Can you not walk beside me?"i said"W-why?"He said"I don't want just this 'walk together' thing will be issue."i said"Oo..okay"he said and walk facing my back.I walk faster so,people can't see us.
Actually,in my deep heart,i like it.So much.But,i'm a queenka,so rumors will spread in once.So,i just have to keep my status as queenka.Sorry,Mingyu.

Mingyu's Pov
I bumped into someone or should i said girl."Mianhaeyeo,are you alright?!"i said and lend a hands to help her stand.She accept it and it's...Nayoung.oh my god.No,Nayoung,please don't mad.Urgh."Mianhae,i didn't look at you,Nayoung,sorry"i said terrified."It's okay"she smiled.What a relief.What? She just said it's okay right.Wow,i can't believe."Why are you're face like that?" "Ooh..Nothing"i smiled and she continue her tracks.I followed her.Beside her.Beside.Like a dream."Can you not walk beside me?"she said.I'm suprised."W-why?"i said "i don't want this 'walk together' thing will be issue." "Okay." I walk her back facing me.I'm still happy even i don't walk BESIDE her.

Dup dap dup dap dup dap

After arriving school,we..i mean,i had arrived.I walk to classroom same goes to Nayoung.I walk towards my gang and sit down."Oii,yerrr,looks at this tall boy,smiling like an idiot,whats wrong with you,dude~!"Seungkwan said flips his hair pretending his hair is long.Geez.Hoekshi,that diva."Yah,you don't have a long hair like me,dude,so don't think i will loose for you,hehe"Jeonghan said while messing his hair.In sexy way."As if i care duh"Seungkwan said rolling his eyes.I just chuckled and landed my eyes on Nayoung that is smiling.Wow,what's wrong with her today?I can tell her attitude had change a bit.Make me fall for her.More.

Fast forwards -.-

Nayoung's pov
After school,i gone home.I don't know what to do.It's bored.Sucks my life.I decided to watching television.

Times forward>>>
Times goes quickly until i didn't realise that its 7.00 p.m.I took a bath.I wear a t-shirts and black jeans.I let my hair down.I start to use my useful things to hide my identity well that is contact lens and mask.I go downstairs for a dinner.My father and my mother always busy so i spend my time eating alone.I start to gone to our gang fight place

50 minutes>>>
After reached,we start the fight with Seventeen again.I just help my gang to fight them.I kick some of them.The three of Seventeen's member were loose to me.Then,the result is The Bad win for 2nd match.I can tell that Mingyu is looking at me with weird and suspicious.Don't tell me he knows my identity.No,i have to be careful.

____________
Hello,sorry for the late update cause i have exam.Wish me luck.Love ya♡

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_