Practice.

Seventeen's Pov
We practice at our hideout place.We practice so hard because we didn't want to loose to "The Bad" we told ya,they strong.None of us get upset cause we wanted to won.Money.Prizes.

Nayoung's pov
My gang practice so hard to get those money.Geez.What so interested about money.I just relax laying on my bed while scroll down my sns page.Suddenly,there's a selca of Mingyu.Wow,he's hot.No,Nayoung,please get yourself straight.You're a queenka in school,you're a strongest leader in the "The Bad".I closed my phone and gone to our hideout.I was watching their skills one by one.Hmm not bad.I was wondering if Seventeen can fight us or not.

The bad's pov
We practice so hard to get those money.But,Nayoung,or her fake name Jung hae our leader just watching us.Not doing anything.She didn't wore her real name and she always wear mask and contact lens because she didn't want people figured her real identity.Queenka.Tch.We're actually hate her due to her bi*chy side.We just wanted to collect money from her.Yes,she's rich.Dummy.We just ignored her and keep practicing.

Mingyu'sPov
Me and my gang rested a bit after practicing for the fight match.I was scroll down my sns.I take a look at Nayoung's instagram.Yes,i am stalker.I was wondering what she's doing.I have told ya i had a crush on her.How can her father can escape from her queenka daughter side?Yes,she's kinda scary.Sometimes.But,there's a smiles on her face that make my heart race.I closed my phone and continue practicing

____________
WORST.Sorry for the short chap and sorry for the cursing part xD

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_