Will you be mine?

Mingyu's Pov

About yesterday,i keep smiling like idiot.I just shocked that Nayoung replying my kiss."HYUNG!"Dino half shouted at me who is spacing out.

"w-wae?"I asking."Ani.I called for you many times and you spacing out and smiling crazily" He said."What's wrong with you hyung?"He questioning.

"Oh? A-ani...geunyang.Aniya."I smiled."Btw,where do you go yesterday?"Hoshi asked.

"M-meet Nayoung.Wae?"I asking."Ani,just asking"Hoshi continued.

"Let's go to school ppali"I said then we walk on our way to school.

I saw Nayoung house and I wait there."Yah guys,you all can go first I have something to take from my house"I liar.Because I have to.

"Nae"They all continue to walk.

I wait for a minute at Nayoung's door house.

Then,the door open reveal Nayoung.

"OOH!Kapjagiya!"Nayoung shock.
I laugh a little."Mianhae."

"W-why di-did you come here?"she asked me.

What should i say??

"Emmm..n-nothing..just.."i stuttered.Gosh Mingyu,you were nervous a lot!

"K-kajaa"I said and start to walk to broke the shame awkwardness.I can see Nayoung following me at the corner of my eyes.

Mingyu!You can do this!

"Emmm,Nayoung" "yea?" "do you still remember about the day w-" "no! Let's not talk about t-that."She said. I was so relief.

I smile brightly and put arms over her shoulder and she push my hands."beoya" she said and i can see her cheek turns red.I continue to annoy her with that. ^^

We go to the class and sat on our seat.

After the door bell ringing,Ms Jang come in.

"Good morning teacher"my classes greeted Ms Jang politely.

"Good morning.You all can sit."

"I have one announcement to told you.Its about the exam.We cancel the transfer classes following your results as the principal told"as soon as we hearing the good news,we cheering happily.

Yeah, I admit that i didn't want to transfer from this class cause i will miss my friend if we're not in the same class.Nayoung too..

Nayoung's Pov

I just smile seeing my classmate cheering happily as soon as they heard about those news.

Actually,I told my father to not transfer the pupil from another class to another class.As i am the one who can make my fathers does all i want, i told him to do that so.

"That's enough with cheering.Let's continue with our lesson." Ms.Jang said. "Nae" we all said and we start to give our attention to this subject even it's difficult to be understood.