My life

Nayoung's pov

I woke up and did some stretching.I go to the bathtub to take shower.I wear my uniform and comb my long straight hair.I took my bag and drink milk and off to school.I don't think i want to eat anyways.I walk towards my school by using a car.Before i went more further,let me talk about my life.My name is Shin Nayoung.I live in Seoul and i school at Seoul High.I'm 17 years old.Is it to young?Forget it.I'm actually a queenka at my school so students are afraid of me.Plus,my father is the school principal,so if they do anything that ruined my mood,i will report my father about it.Since i'm the maknae in our siblings,my parent always listening to me.My queenka personalities just in the school but outside,my personality is very different.I'm a leader of a gang.I am very strong from others*proud*.Our gang always fight at our secret place.We always won.But,i always wear my black mask and blue contact lens so people can't figures my real identity.We always fight because that is only our way to release anger.So,i have to keep my identity so they not figured me out.I have many friends because i'm a queenka.I know they wanted to friends with me because they want my money,yes i'm a rich person.I'm also skilled at studying.I don't mind if they want to take my money.I don't want to be stressed so i just let them be.There's a group named Seventeen.They is the famous group in our school.They also included in a gang,but they not in our gang.I heard,they stronger in fight too.We haven't fight yet.So,i didn't know yet they powers.But,in school,they losers.They afraid of me too.So,I don't think they stronger.They didn't know what my real identity.I'll never let everyone know except my gang.What do i know is,their leader named Kim Mingyu(i know it s.coups,just pretend that Mingyu is the leader x3)He also the richest man/boy.But,he is so stupid in grades.No wonders.

After a few minutes walk,i arrived at my school.I walk in school hall.Everyone half bowed at me and treat me like a princess.I ignored them and went to my locker.I opened my locker and it revealed a few of love cards.Yes,i'm forget to tell,some of students like me.You know,queenka is famous.I walk towards the dustbin and throw those rubbish(love cards) away and take my book out of my locker.Then i went to class.Everyone that in class become quiet and there's no more noisy when i stepped in the class.Yes,they also afraid of me.I sat at my seat with my members(gang)I look at my desks and there's a gift.I opened it and it's revealed at small teddy bear.I don't like those item so i just give with my gang.I don't even care about the person who give me that stuff.I just sat there queitly till the teacher came and our lesson starts.

__________
Hello readers!My grammar is stubborn me x3.Btw,how is it?too much evil *smirk*sorry for making seventeen like that xD.So,goodbye!

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_