Detention.

Seventeen's Pov
Oh!s*it!Why you tell Nayoung!We sat there silent and we was terrified none of us say a words.We took a glance at Nayoung,who is walking to the door and walk somewhere.We all breath in relief.We just wanted to punch Senniel in face but Mingyu told us not to fight in school.After a few minutes,Nayoung arrived and sit at her seat.Silently.She look at us and smirk plastered on her face.What will she do this time?Gosh.Teacher came and our lesson starts.

Recess
When we enjoyed our lunch,there's a announcement."The students named,Mingyu,Seungcheol,Woozi,Wonwoo,Hoshi,Dino,Minghao,Jun,Seungkwan,Joshua,Jeonghan,Vernon and Seokmin,one of you,please go to the principal room after recess.Thank you"The announcement stop.And all of us panicked.What did Nayoung planned seriously!After recess Mingyu went to principal room.The rest of us being curious what will happen.

Mingyu came to class and we asked her"Mingyu,what the principal said?"Seungcheol said."Detention guys detention!"Mingyu said stressed.We all hate detention.Who love detention.S*it!
We sat and continue to study.

After rang bell,other students rushed out of class.We all groaned.Tired to clean the mess class.We all started to clean it.Suddenly,Nayoung came towards us."W-w-what do you want?"Seokmin asked terrified."Nothing.Just wanted to told you.That's what you get if you tricked me."Nayoung said "B-b-but we planned to trick Dino.We didn't know that you will sat there.We're sorry"We said."Whatever."She said and get out from class.

After done,we're gone our own home.
We all tired.

Mingyu's pov
After home,i take a bath and rested.My parents worried about me,but i just saying that i was at my friends house.Yep,i had no choose.So just,lying.I actually had a crush on Nayoung.I know,she is bad girl,but i don't know why i love her so much.Bad or not i still love her.Weird right? I know that she will change someday.I felt sleepy so i decided to take a nap.

________
Nothing to say~

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_