Goodbye Pt.2

Nayoung's Pov

On 8.00 p.m. sharp,Mingyu and i already in his car.

"Mingyu"I start talking"hmm?"He turns his head to me."I don't know why but.." "But what?"He confused "But my heart doesn't feel right like..I don't know..I scared that it might be something happen."I said while look down and pat my chest to cool down.

Mingyu's Pov

After heard her saying like that making me shock a little bit and weird.Why? I decided to hug her tightly to comfort.

"Don't worry.You have me"I softened my voice

Nayoung's Pov

Mingyu's warm hugs make me feel a little bit okay but still why my feels doesn't right..

After a few minutes,we arrived at our hideout or should i called non-longer hideout place.As we trying to be brave, we see there's a lot of our sunbaenim (senior) gang.Like what?!

We just pretend did not seeing them and met our boss.

"Have a sit" Boss told us.We sit properly and Mingyu start a talk.

Mingyu's Pov

"Boss,we actually wanna confess something."I told him carefully so that he will not get mad.He was a hot temper person.

"What is it?" He said with serious face.
I took a deep breath and said.

"We want to quit this gang" then our boss face is really red thats he looks like he would get angry.

"Why did you want to quit?!" He raised his voice."Because..we want too.."I said calming myself.

"No one would left this gang forever till i die" he said.I think for a minutes and spacing out.

"Let's us have a deal.We will have a fight(i don't think my word is right) at 8.00 p.m. and if you lose i and Nayoung will left this group."I said."If we won then nobody will left this group!" Said the sajang-nim (boss)

>>>Time skip

Nayoung's Pov

Looking at Mingyu who is practice hardly,while i am sighing heavily wondering why am i feeling uneasy about this night.It's just i'm scared something might happen out of sudden like a crazy stuff u know..death..

Mingyu's Pov

In the middle of practice to win the fight this night,suddenly i stopped looking at Nayoung who is looking weak,uneasy.She usually not like this.She is strong ,happy and cheerful girl.

"Nayoung" I tap her shoulders. "Ooh??" She woke up from spacing out.I sat beside her and helds her hand.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her softly. She smiles in weak and said"Nothing..just..i don't know why am i feeeling uneasy...my heart says that something that not good will happen but..hope it was all okay.." she looked down after saying those words.

 I went silent thinking about what she talked just now.I just shrugged it off and try to be positive.

"Nayoung,look." i look her in the eyes and says"just don't think anything negative.Trust me everything will be okay.."   "i'm trying to." she said to me. "now..you have to go home and get some rest..At 8.00 p.m. i'll pick u okay." 

Nayoung's POV

I nod at Mingyu then headed to home.Walking home,alone while a deep thought about this night.Why my feelings like this...