Date

Nayoung's Pov

"Shin Nayoung..Will you be mine?"

I shock.What is he saying?Is this real?

"Actually"I speak "I like you too."My cheeks turns red.

Mingyu's Pov

Really?! I was suprised."yes.I like the way you treat girl and you is kind-hearted"She smiles and i quickly hug her.I put the rings on her fourth finger.She smiles and also me.

The people who is eating there was clapping to us when we confessed.

I feel so happy and I don't know if this is real or what!

3rd Pov

There's girl stood there quietly watching them.She's clenching her teeth and her face gotten red because she's mad.It is Hana.

Hana The Badz POV

I actually want to take away some food at the restaurant.But suddenly i see Nayoung and Mingyu.They confessing to each other.

I clench my teeth and said to myself."Nayoung,you will never ever get him cause he is mine forever.Just wait Nayoung,I will make sure Mingyu is mine and I will never give someone who's belong to me."I then go home.

Mingyu's POV

After eating,we take a fresh air at hangang river.We took a seat at the bench.

"I can't believe that we will turn into couple"Nayoung said and suddenly put her head on my shoulders.

I smile "Nado"

"Nayoung,what if we do some ship name?"I asking. "Eyy" she shook her head. "Please"I make an puppy eye.

"Haish.Arasseo"She give up."How about..YoungGyu?" I said."No"she rejected.

"MinYoung?" "No" "NaGyu?" "Sounds not bad" "Okay! Let's go with that!"I said and she smile.

I start to stare at her and she stares at me too.We start to get close to each other and our nose tips touch.In count 1..2..3..

Chu...We kissed.I'm really happy.I hope that this day is not a dream.I really don't expected this.I put my hands around her waist and her hands around my neck.

We enjoyed the kiss under the dark beautiful sky at hangang river.How a beautiful scenery.

I go send her home safely after that."Bye,jagi"I said to her."Aigoo,as if we already married."She said.

"Hehe.Go to bed now.It's already late."I said to her. "Arasseo." Before I turn back he called me."Oppa"I look at her and she kiss my lips."Annyeong" was all she said and quickly she go in to her house.

I then go back to home with a brightest smile.

I go home and suddenly greet by my gang and mom.

"Oooo,there's new born couple here~"my gang teased me.

"Shut your mouth"I said.They keep teasing me.Geez

"Omo,look at my son,already grow up"my mom smile and tap my head.

I just chuckle quietly.

I go to bed after having a shower.

I open my phone and message Nayoung

Ya jagi,still there?
To Nayoung

After a few minutes,my phone vibrate

Yes and don't call me jagi ew as if we're married
From Nayoung