Sick

Nayoung's Pov

I woke up at 7.30 a.m.I usually still sleep at this time but I don't know why am I woke up early.lol

I want to move my body but I can't.I stuck.Wait.

I open my eyes and look at Mingyu who is now hugging me like a pillow.I shocked and why would he here?

"Omo! Byuntae Mingyu!"I push him and he falls from my bed and groaning in pain.

"Yah Nayoung,beoya?!Aish.My butt is hurt ouch"He said while holding his butt (lmao)

"Neo byuntae! Why are you sleeping at my bed and the worst with me?!"I questioning.
"Your mom told me to!Are you have a forget memory or what?!"He said.

"Emmm..But why would you hugging me like a pillow and I would thought that you would do..something..ya know"I said.

"You told me that you would take a big space when sleeping and the time you sleeping your hands keep hitting my precious face and your legs keep hitting my  secret spot (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH)and It's hurt! That's why I was hugging you like that!"He answering

"Whatever,byuntae!"I said reach for my towel and give him a glare then I took a bath.

I didn't know but I felt dizzy.I shrugged it off and continue bathing.

I wore my clothes then go to downstairs for breakfast and facing that annoying boy.

"Morning"I greet my mother."Morning dear,why is your voice is so different this day?"My mom asked and "Is it? I don't know."I answered.

"Yah,neo,move a bit."I said to Mingyu."Geez,asked in a polite way"Mingyu said."Whatever"I rolled my eyes.

"What Mingyu said was right.Watch your attitude Nayoung"My mom said and Mingyu smirking.I clench my teeth than continue eating.

After eating my mother told me to wash dishes.She said be 'a girl if I'm a girl'.Tch.
"Achoo!"I sneeze."Achoo!!"I sneeze again.After a seconds I sneeze like about four times

And now,I'm not well,I mean my head ache.I touch my head and It's hot (fever temptature).I don't want to disturb my mom's working.Yeah,she's be gone right after breakfast.

And Mingyu,he said that he wants to go back to took a bath and pick his book.Then,he will go back here.He said he want to continue study.Tch.As if he really want to study.

After few minutes,he arrived.His house is not far from my house.He knock the door and I open the door.He came in and close the door.

I felt my body hot as well.I shrugged it off and turn to study.In the middle of study,Mingyu talked.

"Yah,why are your voice is so different and your face are so pale?"He questioning and I shrugged.Not in mood to answer his question.

"I'll go downstairs first,get you something okay?"He said and I nodded.

I go to downstairs to see what Mingyu get for me.I'm using my heavy step to downstairs.

I don't know but my vision get blurry and all I know is Mingyu seeing me as I feel want to die and he was calling my name.

Mingyu's Pov

I was going downstairs to get something for Nayoung,because I see that her face were pale and her voice changed.

As I want to go upstairs back  to ask what Nayoung's want,I see her is going downstairs and her walk is not stable as she want to faint.

"Nayoung!"I called her name and catch her from fall.Yes,she is faint.Oh my god.

I was panic.I carried her bridal style go to upstairs.I unlock her phone.Yes,I know her password because I peeked before.

I was telling her mother about it and her mother,need me to lend a help taking care of Nayoung.

I felt pity for her.I touch her forehead and she's having a bad fever.I felt really guilt.

Why am I playing with her in the rain?It's should me who get the fever and not her!

I prepared a wet towel and put at her forehead.I hold her hands for few minutes and caressing her hair.

I go downstairs and cook chicken porridge for her with all my heart.

After the porridge cooked,I carried it and a hot barley tea for her upstairs.

I put it at the table while waiting for her to get up.

I still hold her hands tightly while thinking why did I do that to her until she's the one who get sick.

Nayoung's Pov

I woke up and saw me in my bedroom and beside me was Mingyu,sitting on a chair,while holding my hands.

I talk "Why,am I suddenly here? Is it I'm on my way going downstairs?" He shock by my sudden talk."You fainting and..fever."He said.

"Look,I'm very sorry Nayoung,because of me you faint,because of me you had a bad fever and because of me you'll sick.I'm very guilty.I'm so sorry."He continue look at down.

"Yah,kwenchana,it's my fault though.It's okay.Don't felt like that okay"I talk softly and smile at him.

I try to get up a bit and Mingyu was helping me so my position now is sitting while my pillow holding my back.

"Jaaa,here,I made you some chicken porridge and hot barley tea.Your mother said that you like to eat those when you'll sick.So I prepared it and hope you enjoy."He said.

I nodded.I scoop the porridge but Mingyu stop me."Let me feed you"He said."Hehe,no thanks"I rejected."Your mother said that when you get fever you will be a childish like 5 years old beg to feeding so let me do it"He said

"Fine"I rolled my eyes.He feed me and I was like..nothing.My mind was empty.All I know is he's a caring guy.Wow.

"Ouw this baby,open your mouth big let me feed you."He tease.I sending him a sharp glare and he quickly silent.Hahaha.

After that,I want to take a bath.I told him then he nodded.

_______________
Guyss!!!!! SVT PRETTY U!! OHMYGAD I'M ALREADY SEE IT.MINGYU BE LIKE HAHSSBXJDJSHDJSBSXB GOD SAVE ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP

CARAT,DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SEVENTEEN OKAY?!

Back to my stories.

It's will be continued to another chap.Stay tune!

Turn to  Seventeen

NEO YEPPUDA! LMAO.THEY ALL FRICKIN HANDSOME AND THE 'SAY YES' SONG IN THEIR THIRD ALBUM WAS SAD! AND TWICE ALSO MAKE THEIR COMEBACK NAME 'CHEER UP' (If you like them,you can watch the mv)

I need to stop hahaha.

Btw always

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_