My fault,I'm sorry (Last chapter)

6 years has passed

Nayoung's POV

6 years has been past as i'm growin up till i'm in my 20's. From high school graduated to a college student and now,i'm on my way to be a successful in nursery which i really wanted to be.

My past,which is not matured, now have been change,since ever i move far away from my family to change myself.

Today,was the day i will be back to Seoul,Korea,meeting my parents,which i miss the most.Happy,sad,nervous,I'm feeling right now.

*Announcement*

The aeroplane will landed soon so get ready.Thank you for choosing our plane to go to your destination.

*end of announcement*

>>>

Finally arrived at the Seoul Airport.I miss Seoul so much.

I walked to search for my parents figures.Finally! I found them!

I ran to them and attack with a tight hugs.
They smile to me and hug me.Tears of joy streaming down my cheeks

"Mom,dad it's been a really long time since we met.I really miss both of u!" I said.

"Me,too" my mom hug me while my dad pat my hair smoothly.

We then went somewhere to eat lunch before going home.

*after reached home*

I took my luggage out from my car and rushed to my home sweet home.

I came in after open my heels.I take a breath."Hmm,i miss this smell."

I go upstairs and open my room.I love this smell,condition and all of my decoration that is never change.My sweet unforgettable room.

I pun my luggage smoothly on my bed and unpacking my clothes.I open my closet and put my clothes into hanger and put it in.Suddenly,my memories comes through my minds.

Memories of me hiding Mingyu in this closet.

I miss him..

I try to forget all of it and continue to keep my things in closet.I take my some things and book at my study table then there's a big box down of my table.

I push it forward to me and I open it.

It fulls of my memory with Mingyu.My picture with him at the beach,we're making donuts fight,our picture that are candid..I chuckle looking at it.

Suddenly,there's earphone,red earphone that reminds me of our memory,sitting on the bench at the cold,windy and beautiful night,my head on his shoulders,hold his warm hands like i am safe when he always beside me,a troublemaker that always comfort me and always open his arms for me to keep me feels like there's one who will be listening to me and makes me comfortable.

All these memories makes my tears streaming down my cheeks nonstop.

I miss our memories,moments when we're angry we're fight,we're happy,we're sad and I also miss the way we start our relationship from enemy to a couple and end with a sad memories.

>>>>>

I feel like i want to take a fresh air at Hangang River.I grab my bags and the red earphone.

I walk alone,quietly atmosphere.I walk with flowers from tree falls down beautifully.It's an autumn here so its very nice to walk around.I tucks the red earphones in my ears and play the song that Mingyu played on that night.I miss it a lot..