Rain

Nayoung's Pov

I woke up as soon as my noisy alarm beeping.I took a bath and wear clothes then go downstairs.

I did my routine as usual.I eat my breakfast then headed to my room back.My fathers are having an appoinment,so in house,there's only me,my mother and maid.

I lying on my bed,enjoying the cold of air conditioner while hearing to music played on my phone.

I start my track music with a song name 'Mental Breakdown by Cl'

"Menbong!"I sing along with the music.This song is shown a crazy side of me. Lol

The next song is 'Like Ooh Ahh' by Twice'

"I just wanna fall in love!Eotteokae ije neon halmari eopkae like ooh ahh oohh ahh,hagi mandeurojeo euri gajjak ssiseum meunen gajjak chaega chaega"

I was happily enjoying my day with music.

After 'Ooh Ahh' song,I turn to play 'Hate by 4 Minute'

"I hate you,hey! Neo,neo,I don't need you,hey! Neo,neo. I hate you,shireo,shireo nado shireo,shireo,shireo nado shireo,shireo,shireo nado shireo,shireo,shireo,nado shireo!"

I play 'You're the best by Mamamoo' as soon as 'I hate you'song finished.

"Hey mister saenggagi yeppun namja,pareun neo-ooo a-aaa"

The next song is 'Rock by Seventeen'(lol)

"Rock my head,rock my head,rock my head,rock,rock,rock,rock,rock my head,rock my head,yo took me to the top and straight down like a gyro drop"

I was dancing crazily at each of song that were played.Suddenly a door open and revealed Kim Mingyu.I repeat
K-I-M M-I-N-G-Y-U.

Oh

My

God

"KIM MINGYU!"I yelled while he still laughing at me.Yeah,because of my crazy dance.

"Yah,Nayoung hahaha!Why are you dancing hahahaha like that hahahahahahahah my tummy's hurt hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO"Mingyu laugh hardly while I'm hide my embarassed expression.

Of course it was ashame!

"YAH! KIM MIN GYU!! DON'T YOU HAVE A RESPECT TO PEOPLE'S HOUSE?! WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT A SOUND OF KNOCK OR SOMETHING?! RUDE"I mad.

"Hahahahaha I'm sorry,It's doesn't matter because I have asked your mothers and it's not my fault."He laughed.

"Why did you come here"I cooly ask."Lol,studying,what else"He state.I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let's study at living room"I said."No.Study here"He defend."You! I'm so-Huh..Let's study here"I inhale and exhale to control my anger

"GOOD"He said happily.Geez."So let's study english."I start to search english revision.He nodded.

"Okay so let's start"I said and he get ready.We study for an hours focusing on its.

After that,I hear my mothers calling for me."Nayoung,come here downstairs." "Okay mom,wait a minute!"I reply.

"Mingyu,I go downstairs first,"I said then gone downstairs.

"Why,mom?"I asked my mother as soon as I arrived at living room."Go to supermarket nearby,and buy snacks for your friend."My mom said."But-" "No but go now"My mother cut my words off.I groan and nodded.

Mingyu's Pov

I follow Nayoung downstairs and heard the conversation she and her mother had."Let me with her.Can I eomoni?"I interupped they talk.Hehe