Walk.

Mingyu's Pov
It was a friday.It's the fifth days studying at Nayoung's house.(I skip the two days hehe).I was understand Nayoung's lesson bit by a bit.

But,It was boring,hmm.She got no fun,because she is really strict.Look,after we having a lunch we start to study for many hours.

If I want to watch some movies,I have to pushed her(how to explain?)until she give up.

Today,Is the last day of WEEK schooling.I get myself ready,breakfast,then go to pick up Nayoung.I can tell that I have a new mission now,that is,pick up a girl name Nayoung aka strict kid,lol.

After reach,I see Nayoung already waiting for me outside while taking a selfie.That kid.This time for me to ruined her mood.Hehe

After she sit in passenger seat,beside me,I tell her "let's take a picture of us" "We can't"She said "I dont care" I said and tried to selfie with her.She hide from the camera.

I groaned."Can you stay still?!" "No,if you not post it in SNS"She said."Okay okay!Just take it and i won't post!"I said and she nod.

1..2..3.. click
1..2..3.. click
1..2..3.. click

We look at the first picture.I was laughing so hard,looking at Nayoung's picture.She is not ready yet but I'm already take picture.

"Yah!Neo!Delete that!"She said annoyed."Okay okay"I said while wiping my tears after burst out laughing and delete the first picture.

We look the next picture and it's revealed my picture showing my funny face.Wait,since when I capture it.S*it! Nayoung will laugh at me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FACE IS FUNNY LOL I'M DYING!OH MY SAVE ME FROM LAUGHING DHSNDJD HAHAHA!"She's going crazy."You can stop it gurl."I said."That's what I feel when you laugh at me."She stop laughing.

The last picture revealed a perfect selca of us.We smile happily at that picture.Like a cou-stop thinking that way."This is good"I said and she nod."I will set this as your wallpaper phone."I said."Shireo"She said.

I set the picture without hearing any of her speak."Yah!If my friends look at my wallpaper,I'm dying!"She said."Don't show it to them and Don't ever change the wallpaper." I said "I'm so annoyed!"She said fanning herself.I chuckle and start driving.

After reached school,I quickly off the engine car and get out of my car.I open the car door for her "What are you doing?Go faster! People will caught us!"She said.I don't give her any respond.I grab her wrist and walk to class.

"Mingyu,what are you doing?!"She said.She try to release her hand but I don't give up.People are looking at us.The girl student was whisper at each other and the boy was shocked as I'm holding queenka's wrist now.I repeat.QUEENKA.

"Mingyu!"she yelled.I don't care any of her madness.After we reach class,she mad at me"Yah!What are you doing?!Oh I'm so mad now"She mad at me.I ruffle her hair and said."Just to walk with you and annoyed you."I grin and she rolled her eyes and went to her sit.I chuckle and go to my sit.

"OOhh,Mingyu~you holding uri queenka's wrist, huh"Hoshi tease."Good chance young man"Jeonghan said.I blu-no!I just want to tease her and think her as my bestfriend only.Right?"Guys,I don't like her,I just want have a special friend's relationship with her."Ya,Just tell us the truth."Dk said."We're just friends."I said. "Whatever you said but we still think that you have a feeling with her."Jun said and I sighed.

Nayoung's Pov
I really annoying.That Mingyu! How dare him! I really had no idea if people think of us a wrong way.This is f*ck

But,the way he hold my hands,we seem-No! We're only enemies that turn into friends.Just that.Right?

Author's Pov
There's one member from The Bad's groups name Hana.She keeps an eye on Mingyu who is holding Nayoung's wrist.She actually have a crush on Mingyu.She really like him but she knows that Nayoung have a little feeling with Mingyu,so she had to keep secret of her feeling.

But,she doesn't give up only like that.She's thinking of the way to get Mingyu."Just wait,Mingyu.You will be mine,forever and not that b*tch."Hana said.

Nayoung's Pov
*After school*

I went home,prepared my books to stuying with Mingyu.My mom finally cook for me,then she go to works.I wait for Mingyu so we can eat together.I know he will not eating at his house.That little boy.

After he reach at my house,we ate together.We start doing our revision.After three hours past,Mingyu start to get bored.

"Yah,I'm bored"He said."Just read the book.You disturb me."I said try to focused at my revision."Please~Jebal~"He said show a puppy eyes.That boy."Okay okay!We go!"I said close my books.

"YEAY!"Mingyu jumped like a kid.I rolled my eyes at him.

*Skip to park*

"Let's go buy candy floss"I said."Okay,kid"he said.We go to candy floss stall and pick my favourite flavour,strawberry and Mingyu pick grape flavour.I was about to pay but suddenly Mingyu spoke."I pay" "No,I pay"I said."I pay for it!"he said."If that what you want"I said.Yeay,I'm not wasting my two dollar money for this candy floss (lol).

He pay then we sit on a bench.We ate while enjoying the scenery.I eat my candy floss happily.I was about to munching suddenly Mingyu take a bite."mmm,delicious"He said."Can you ask first,before pick my food?"I said."Whatever you said,kid."

I rolled my eyes and suddenly,I saw a man,that have a relationship with me the past years ago.

He is, Jeon Jungkook.

__________
Helloww~

What kind relationship is Nayoung's have with Jeon Jungkook?
Hehe~I'm adding Jungkook in this and next chapter only.I will write the past of him with Nayoung.

Just wait guys~

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_