Lesson

Mingyu's Pov.
I woke up.I took a bath and wear my uniform and go downstairs.I eating my sphagetti and orange juice for breakfast.

I was thinking about Nayoung.I already knew her house.So,i can wait for her and we can go to school right?Good idea.

Oh?!I remembered about the other past few days,that i bumped into her (Look back at the Fight day #2 Chap.)we apologize and i rushed to somewhere.That's why i was wondering where she lives.

So,it's easy for me to go to her house.I better get going now.I back to my sense and waved at my mother.I decided to go invited her with my car or my family's car?Whatever it is.

After a few minutes i arrived and see Nayoung were about to go she stop by see my car.Oh.She doesn't knew my car yet.

I open the window car and called her"Little kid!"I said."Owh?Kim Mingyu?Woa."She said."Get in"i said."No.The other student might tell we have something"i said."Aish."I said and get out of car.

Nayoung's Pov
"Let's go"he grabs my wrist and told me to sit at passenger seat.Beside him.After he went to driver seat,i start our conversation with "Mingyu,why do you want me to go with you?" "Just"he said."JUST?JUST YOUR STUPIDASS!PEOPLE WILL START THEY RUMORS ABOUT US.THEY MIGHT THINK OF THE THINGS IS NOT REAL.ESPECIALLY LILY AND HER GANG!RUMORS MINGYU!I'M A QUEENKA AND I HAVE TO KEEP MY PERSONALITY AS BEUTIFUL QUEENKA LIKE-AHHH!"Suddenly,Mingyu stopped his car.I look at him.He seems angry because i'm very noisy?

Suddenly,he get closer to me,until our nosetips touch.I stared at his eyes and down to his lips.What am i thinking?!"Shut up or i'll kiss you"He smirk and get more closer.I very scared and push him away."Okay,okay!!I'm quiet.Let's go!"I'm annoyed.He laughed and continue driving.

After arrived school i quickly open the car door and rushed to school leaving Mingyu behind.After Mingyu reached class,we just act like there's nothing.

After few of hours past for two subjects,the bell ring which means it recess.I was about to go with my friends suddenly someone grabs my wrist.It's Mingyu."Eat with us."He and his gang quickly go with me to canteen.

I don't care if we recess together.If i and Mingyu only.Of course i reject cause people might think something stupid and issue rumors of mine is so many.They are just jealous af.Don't mind them.We enjoy our food happily while talking.I can tell that I a bit comfortable with them.People are looking at me like i'm new.My change side?Haha.

*After school*

"Nayoung,we meet at your house okay!See you later"Mingyu waved and i smile.I walk to home.I took a bath,wearing my clothes and took some books out.I do some notes form for Mingyu to understand what am i trying to teach him.

My maid don't come here yet as she has a vacation with her family for 1 month.It's long right?Everyone needs a perfect vacation.Who doesn't love vacation?

After a few minutes,I heard a doorbell ring.I open the door and it revealed Mingyu with...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Food!!

Am i dreaming?! I was hungry and I was too lazy to cook.Then,he come with a freaking delicious food!Yeay!

Mingyu's Pov
I was home.I took a bath,changing my clothes and hurriedly go downstairs.I go to kitchen and greet my mom "Hey,mom,where appa?"i said. "As usual,busy with his work.Are you going to your...girlfriends house?"My mom teased.She likes to tease me.It lighten up my mood but sometimes annoyed.Haha.

"Eyeee,of course"I playing with her tease."Aigoo,this lucky kid.Lucky that girl to have you."My mom said."Of course,hahaha.Omma,I go first"I said

"Mingyu,Jakkaman.Take this with you"My mom gives some food for me."Share this with your yeojachingu."she said."Arasso omma,Annyeong."I said and she waved.

I ring Nayoung's doorbell.After a few seconds,Nayoung open the door.She looks at me then look at foods that I bring.She looks happy.

"Yeay,Mingyu,am I dreaming?I'm hungry and suddenly you bring food with you.Let's eat!" "This not for you"I said and she show her poker expressions."I'm kidding lol"I said.

She prepare foods on a plate.There's a kimchi stew,kimbap,bibimbap,roll eggs and chicken stew.We start eating.She seems so happy and eat a lot.

"No wonders you got bigger"I teased Nayoung.She shot me a sharp glare and said"You also bigger not only me,giant"
I just laughed at her statement.

After enjoying food and wash dishes,lesson start.Nayoung give me a noteform book and she start to explain one by one.I start to understand a bit.It slowly get interesting studying with her.

Until it's my time to go home.It's feel times go fly to fast.Although It's interesting,even I was tired.

"SO,see you tomorrow"I said."Okay,Annyeong"She waved at me and I waved back.I got home and study again for my exam which is around a corner.

________
I make this story bad,Am i?Huhu
Well,i worked hard to done this part and it seems not interesting right?
Nevermind.

Vote
Comment

Love,You All♡♡

-dayyy_