Trouble

The next day

Seventeen's Pov
We all planned to trick Dino at class.We put fart cushion(?).It is,when someone sit at it,it will popped a fart sound which makes a laughter.We just did it for fun.In school,no bullying but outside of school,we're being a scaredy gang.Mingyu is our leader.He is rich and he isn't afraid of anything.He also useful because he is tall xD.

We sat at our class.We wait for Dino but there's sign of him.Suddenly,Nayoung,the queenka,the scared girl that everyone scared of include our strong leader Mingyu,took a stepped towards a chair that we put fart cushion.We didn't thought that she will sat there!OH MY GOD!WE'LL DIE!!"Yah yah yah!!Eottokae!"Seokmin said to all of us."Yah,i'm scared!"Seungkwan said shows his ugliest face(whoops sorry xD)Everyone started to get panic.We worried about it.Nayoung!Please don't mad!God save us from this girl!Who didn't know this girl!

Nayoung's Pov
I walks to class and sit at any seat.I sit there and there's a fart sound.I was shocked.I didn't know anything about it.I had no idea.All of classmates was laughing hardly at me.I felt my anger is all over my body.I couldn't take it anymore.I stand up and went in front of my class.Everyone turn they gazed to me and silent begin.

I took a deep breath.I glared all of them with a sharp eyes.They all looked down.No one dared to look at me."Who did this?"i said while trying controlling my anger.I repeat it for 5 times with a controller voice.No one answering me."I ASKED ALL OF YOU WHO DID THIS FVCK JOKED!WHAT THE HELL SH*T IS ALL OF YOU'RE DOING!!!"I shouted and they all shocked.And once,no one answering me."OKAY THEN,IF ALL OF YOU NOT TELLING ME,I WILL DO SOMETHING THAT YOU ALL FVCK HATE."I said and walk away.

As i was to walk out of class,someone said "Jakkamman!"i turned back and it's Senniel."What"i said with a cold voice"I-i-i think i know who did that"he said"Who?"I said."I-i-it's Seventeen.

Seventeen pov
"I-i-i think i know who did this"Senniel said.We all got panicked what the hell is he doing!Seriously!"Who"Nayoung said with a cold tone.Goosebumps.I-i-it's Seventeen.Sh*t!We'll got in trouble!A really big trouble

_____________
HELLOO,so,chapter 2.How is it going?Bad or good?

Vote

Comment

-dayyy_