My past with him and her 2

Nayoung's Pov

Suddenly,Mingyu..hug me.
I was startled by that warm hug.My eyes become more teary.This hug remind me of Jungkook.I didn't expected that he's just like other bad man.I feel very dissapointed on him.He's my first crush,first love,first man in my life...But,he's the one who played on me.

Mingyu released the hug after few minutes.He look me straight in the eye.He hold my cheeks and wipe my tears away with his thumbs."Kwenchana,don't cry again,maybe he's not the right for you.There's many..other's man out there"

I nod and thanks him."So,I guess we have same luck."he said."Huh?"I said."Well,I also have a bad luck like you"He said.

Mingyu's Pov

Flashback>>>

8 years ago,I with my friends (seventeen) were playing in the class.When our classmates said that teacher come,we quickly sat our seat.

I look at the teacher came with a new..girl student.She has curled hair and she not wearing a fit uniform with long skirt than other b*tch.Hmm,I think she is different

"Okay,class,so we have a new girl student."Teacher said."So,introduce yourself." Teacher said to that new girl.She nod and introduce herself.

"Hello everyone,I'm Kim Seohyun.Nice to meet you."she said shyly.Cute."Okay,so,Seohyun,you can sit with-"I cut teacher."She can sit here,teacher!"I said excitedly."You can sit there"Teacher said to her and she nodded.

She go towards me and sit beside me."Hello"I greet her."Hello to you too"She smiled."So,you Kim Seohyun.I guess we have same parents name hehe"I said and she laughed.

We talking to each other for a few minutes then teacher scold us."Mingyu and Seohyun!Let's study first,Concentrate" and we nodded in silent.

When recess begin,I walk towards Seohyun and tap her shoulder "Hey,Seohyun,can we ate together?"I said to her and she nodded.

Before I and her go to canteen,I have a talk with my gang."Guys,can I recess with Seohyun?"I ask "Of course she can recess with us"Jeonghan said.

"I mean just both of us"I said blushing."You already couple with her?!"Dino said shocked.That kid."No!I-It's not like that"I stuttered and took a glance at Seohyun who is blushing hardly.Cute.

"OKAY THAN LOVEBIRDS,WE WILL LEAVE BOTH OF YOU ALONE IN THE FANTASY COUPLE LOVEBIRDS WORLD~Bye~~"My gang said.Oh annoyed."so,shall we go?"Seohyun said and I nodded.

Our friends relationship become more closer.I and her sometimes making jokes,laughing,do homework together,walk together,all together.

After I and her get more in friends relationship,I can tell that I am fall for her.

I told my gang about my feeling for her and they all be like "Ohhhhh that's what I thought that you lucky boy will be with her and bla bla bla" And they told me to confess her so I did it.

I ask her to wait for me after school and she nodded.After school,I walk to her and took her to somewhere.

We sat at the bench while enjoying the scenery.I start my confession nervously.

"Ermmm,Seohyun" "Yes,Mingyu?"She questioned."I-I like you.You know It's sounds creepy but I love you since the first day I met you in the class,Your style,your personalities are different from others and that makes me love you.So,I think this is the right time to confessed you.Kim Seohyun,Will you be mine?" I confess and she shocked then said "Mingyu,you know what?I love you and I will be yours"She smiled and hug me.

I was really happy and hug her more tighter.It's was the happier day for me.It's been four weeks that we couple.

It's PE class so I was busy playing football with my friends.After tired of playing,I was alone,on the way to class for pick my bottle.Suddenly,I see a familiar girl kissing with a man.

I come closer and see Seohyun kissing with another man.She's cheating."What are you guys doing?!"I yelled.They shocked and broke the kiss."No Mingyu,It's not like what you thought,I-"I cut her."What?!You think I'm a dummy not knowing what you guys doing?!" "But Ming-" "No reason again!I thought you are different from others but no! Just break up!"I said and go "I don't care it though!You are just dummy"I can hear Seohyun yelled back at me and I ignore her.I was really angry that time

I didn't believe that she would do that for me.F*ck my life!

After that case,I don't see any figure of Seohyun anymore.I heard that she is moving to another school with her new boyfriend.What ever that s*it go,It's good for me so I can forget all my memory with her.Just good for me.

End of flashback ~

"And that's the end"I said.Nayoung was pity for me."How can someone handsome like you get a cheaters?"She said.Wait,handsome?Am I wrong?"Me handsome?"I said smirk."Errr,no I mea-" I cut her by said."Just tell me the truthh" "Okay okay,you handsome.Go to your home now It's late "She said and I nodded.

I walk closer to her and met her eyes.Beautiful colours.I don't know my body reaction told me to kiss her cheeks so i did It fastly.She shocked and said

"Yah Kim Mingyu,Beoya!"She hold her cheeks and I can see her face turn red."Goodbye kiss.Haha bye"I quickly walk away

I feel relief that I leave early.

Nayoung's Pov

I was shocked by Mingyu's reaction.He kiss my cheeks.It's my first time getting kiss from others and of course I was suprised.

I took a bath then go to sleep while holding my cheeks spot that were kiss by Mingyu and hoping a happy dreamt.

___________

Helloooooo

I'm sorry because It's take a long time for me to update.And guys!!!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEVENTEEN COMEBACK ESPECIALLY THAT FRICKIN'HANDSOME BOY MINGYU!!YEAYY!! ANYWAY,

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_