Your Home

Nayoung's Pov
After school,i pack my my school bag.People running like there's no tomorrow.Childish attitude that have never change.Before i start my tracks,Mingyu called me."Hey,Queenka aka,Nayoung,aka Junghae!"I startled and run towards him then i hit his arm."Ouch"he said."I had told you,don't call me Junghae!"I yelled."It's okay,there's no people here other than we."He said.I looked around and see no more people.

I shot a glare at him and said "What do you want,jerk"coldly."I'm not a jerk and i want to go your house now."he said."Hey,go to your home first!Change your clothes.Look at your sweats euw"I rolled my eyes."Oi,i know you like my sweat."He smirk then get closer to me.I punch him and he groaned in pain."This girl,how come you can be so strong."he said."Change your clothes first okay!"i said"Okay okay"he said."Take care beutiful,there's many jerk waiting you out there"He said."Geez as if i'm too young to walk by myself."I began to walk away.

The truth,I would like to spend like that with him.It's really awesome.But,i don't think he would like me because i'm a rude girl,a rough girl.I sighed and continue my walk.

Mingyu's Pov

After having a litle fight with Nayoung,i gone home.It's actually a really awesome time with Nayoung even if only a few minutes we having fight.She's pretty.I love her.So much but,I don't think she would love me back as i'm a stupid in grades.Right?

I took a bath and wear my clothes.I took my phone and wallet then go downstairs.As i about to go,my parents told me."Mingyu,eat first"my mom said."It's okay mom,i'll eat with my student aka new teacher aka tuition"i said."You tuition?"my mom ask."Yes,mom its free."I said."Why don't you tell me first then i can tell your teacher what your weakness in studying"she continue."Mom i can tell her and she is a girl student"I smiled."Perhaps,your yeojachingu?"She smiled."Sounds like that"I smiled."Go faster,have a nice date i mean tuition."My mother wave at me and i wave back.

My mother would like to have a daughter in law.I just smiled thinking about our conversation about 'girlfriend'.After a few minutes searching Nayoung's house,i finally arrived.I ring the bell of her house.There's no respond.I ring again and again then revealed Nayoung.

Nayoung's Pov
After home,i took a shower.I wear short pants,and shirts.I let my hair down.It's my style at home.I go downstairs and my house is mess.I repeat MESS.My maid have gone to they own house my parents are busy as always.I sighed and start cleaning.I was in rushed.My stomach growled as i don't eating yet.

I was busily cleaning until there's a door bell ring which means i have guest aka of course Kim Mingyu.I rushed to put vacuum,duster and other things.I open the door after a few times bell ringing.

It's Mingyu yes.He look a bit shocked.What's wrong with him."What?" "You-you sexy"He smiled."What da hell.I'm gonna change first.Sit down there"I said remember that i was wearing short pants.I think i'm gonna get nightmare argh."Okay sexy lady"He wink and i punch him on stomach and hurry upstairs to wear a comfortable long pants.Then i go downstairs."I'm hungry"Mingyu said."You don't eat first?"I said"No"he said."I'm also hungry"i said."You want to eat what?I can cook"I said."Really?Wow i can cook too.Perhaps fate?"he said."what fate -.-"I said"Couple match"he said."We not okay"I said hide my red tomato face."Really?You blushed baby"He said."Euw"I pushed him away and go to kitchen.

"What do you want to cook?"he said."I'm gonna cook kimchi fried rice and rolled eyes with mushroom soup."i said."I helped."he said."Cut the ingredients okay"i said and he nod.I cook and he played and make some jokes.I'm too focused and not hearing any of his words.After we set plate,TADAAAAA...Our meal had done.

"MMMM...delicious"He said.I'm just smiled at his childish attitude."Mingyu,when you caught the Junghae is Nayoung,how do you feel?"I said suddenly."Shocked"He said."Mind to give reason why you being 'Junghae'?"he continue."I will tell you the right time if i'm ready okay."i said and he nodded.

We enjoy our food.After then,we washed our dishes.The floor is wet so i decided to wipe it.Then i slipped and i wait the pain but suddenly...

________
Helloooo.Just wait for Your Home Pt.2!I will tried my best for the fast update.

Vote
Comment

-dayyy_